Junior College and Auburn

auburn4ever

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

How many junior college players do you think Auburn will sign in their 2018 class?

Too early to even venture a guess.

58 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

How many junior college players do you think Auburn will sign in their 2018 class?

About as many as we need

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

At least one.

39 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

It's what my insiders are saying.........................

So your saying some info is being leaked to you? What if it's fake news? :dunno:

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

So your saying some info is being leaked to you? What if it's fake news? :dunno:

That's what his outsiders give him

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

That's what his outsiders give him

Better that than fake beer.

16 hours ago, ellitor said:

Better that than fake beer.

That subject should never come up on an Auburn board. It could cause some of us older but honest beer drinkers to have heart failure to even think anybody would make fake beer. :beer2:

22 minutes ago, Johndunc said:

I. Really think Pearl beer is fake!

So is PBR :-X

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

I was broke once

Milwaukee's Best or the white/black "Generic" beer can.  Nothing worse or cheaper.

6 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Milwaukee's Best or the white/black "Generic" beer can.  Nothing worse or cheaper.

I made home brew in college without the fancy kits you have today. I only made it once it was worse than anything you have ever bought but it was potent.

The Airman's Club at Amarillo Air Force Base sold 3.2 beer. That's the bad news. The good news was that even a 17-year old could sit and drink in there. Bitter with the sweet, I suppose.

Just now, Mikey said:

The Airman's Club at Amarillo Air Force Base sold 3.2 beer. That's the bad news. The good news was that even a 17-year old could sit and drink in there. Bitter with the sweet, I suppose.

At the golf course at the Marine base in Quantico they sold beer out of vending machines. Initially the machines were not locked up at night which meant all the HS kids could get beer. Also 3.2

Archived