abw0004

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

40 days away...

One more week til football camp...

• 2 weeks later...

I am biased, but my all time favorite video is below.  Movie quality, and well put together.  Make sure the sound is on.

Since it was used in Spider-Man: Homecoming (and therefore has recent familiarity/significance), how about Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones?

HEY HO! LET'S GO!

...and for the "inspiration" video (for those who don't know what that means, it's the video right AFTER the team takes the field and right before Zombie Nation plays and the team actually lines up for kickoff--generally more orchestra/epic music, I'm 99 percent sure the famous "Auburn Will Rise" video was this), how about this?

I loved the use of "Dream Is Collapsing" from Inception in 2010, so why not use the score of another Nolan original movie a couple months after it came out? (I still really need to see this movie!)

On 6/7/2017 at 8:41 AM, abw0004 said:

Good morning all,

Right around this time of the year, hype videos starting rolling in for the Auburn football program.  Being a connoisseur of such videos, I wanted to start a thread for like-minded people to post videos they saw and wanted everyone else to see.  I will start it off with this video I found.  I am still waiting on Snowday Productions, A96 Productions, as well as Auburn Tigers Youtube channel to release their annual videos.  For those that are curious as what I look for in a good video: high definition is a plus, don't like slideshow videos that just show pictures, and the music is critical.  I have to get in the zone with the music, and they earn bonus points if they can match up big hits, catches, jukes, etc. with the crescendos of the song.  As I find more videos I will add to this thread, and everyone is welcome to add videos as well.  :we:

So far this one gets my vote!! 

On 6/7/2017 at 9:41 AM, abw0004 said:

Good morning all,

Right around this time of the year, hype videos starting rolling in for the Auburn football program.  Being a connoisseur of such videos, I wanted to start a thread for like-minded people to post videos they saw and wanted everyone else to see.  I will start it off with this video I found.  I am still waiting on Snowday Productions, A96 Productions, as well as Auburn Tigers Youtube channel to release their annual videos.  For those that are curious as what I look for in a good video: high definition is a plus, don't like slideshow videos that just show pictures, and the music is critical.  I have to get in the zone with the music, and they earn bonus points if they can match up big hits, catches, jukes, etc. with the crescendos of the song.  As I find more videos I will add to this thread, and everyone is welcome to add videos as well.  :we:

Long time no see everyone. been working my tail off up here in Lafayette, Indiana now. Working at Subaru. anyway great to have a little time to read and post on the boards once again. IT"S ALMOST TIME!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAR DAMN EAGLE! 

this was a nice video. I thought it took a bit too long to get to the point. but once it did it was great. I love the use of the Independence day speech. always loved that speech, along with the meany great moments from our beloved announcers. Also loved to see some of the great moments in Auburn Football history along with those great vocal calls. My favorite being  the use of the "Cam Superman flight" against SC. always thought that was his superman moment, not the LSU dive the media always used. the SC dive was so much better and so much longer than the LSU dive. I had a screenshot of that dive as my desktop across 2 screens for almost a year. I just loved it. anyway great video.

It's good to be back I think it's been almost 2 years. Missed chatting with you guys. but life gets in the way of our wants some times. 

War Damn Eagle!

On 8/3/2017 at 7:33 PM, ValleyTiger said:

Best Ever Indeed

Yes it is the best ever. Catalogs the greatest season in Auburn Football History and the greatest player to play the game in recent memory if not ever. But it was a video for what would turn out to be the worst season I can remember. It was horrible. So many players jumped ship to the NFL topped with having a QB who couldn't hit a wall if he was 5 feet from it with a backup that had an arm but absolutely no control. Man it was so bad. It was so hard watching every game that season. But the video definitely goes down as one of the best ever definitely top 5 for sure. But there are other moments that I think are just as great in our history outside of that season. 

As for the skill of the editor, it doesn't get much better than that.  

On 8/3/2017 at 2:37 AM, WFE12 said:

Great but short. wish I could get that tiger roar and growl as my ring tone. so awesome

On 7/24/2017 at 8:29 AM, abw0004 said:

40 days away...

I forgot I had watched this one. I love how it says that all that stuff like the kick six was in the past and that it's time to move on. I know I'm in the minority but when a hype video goes to the kick six I want to skip to another video. That was an amazing memory that will never come close to being duplicated but it's time to make more memories beating bammer. Also there's no one more ready for the season than me....Maybe the players... MAYBE.

4 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I forgot I had watched this one. I love how it says that all that stuff like the kick six was in the past and that it's time to move on. I know I'm in the minority but when a hype video goes to the kick six I want to skip to another video. That was an amazing memory that will never come close to being duplicated but it's time to make more memories beating bammer. Also there's no one more ready for the season than me....Maybe the players... MAYBE.

Agreed. Leave it for the oldie but goodie vids. 

Ooooh me too, me too! :bounce:

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I love how it says that all that stuff like the kick six was in the past and that it's time to move on. I know I'm in the minority but when a hype video goes to the kick six I want to skip to another video. That was an amazing memory that will never come close to being duplicated but it's time to make more memories beating bammer. 

Amen to that. 

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I know I'm in the minority but when a hype video goes to the kick six I want to skip to another video. That was an amazing memory that will never come close to being duplicated but it's time to make more memories beating bammer. 

Looks like you might not be in the minority after all. With you guys on that. 

Do I see Duke Williams in one of those screen caps? Yikes. 

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Do I see Duke Williams in one of those screen caps? Yikes. 

Wearing those ugly orange socks/cleats that we started the 15' season with, too. Not sure how others felt about those. I didn't like them. 

Archived