Auburn Football 2017 Hype Video Thread

abw0004

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Did Auburn ever release anything official for this season?

They usually do, but sometimes they do it during the season.  They will release the pump up video and inspiration video most likely after the third game

Maybe saving them for the start of SEC play? At least that's what I'm hoping.

Or maybe they just need a more current highlight reel with players from the current team? :D

• 4 weeks later...

There was a story on yahoo talking about clemsons media department and how they partnered with microsoft. They have done an incredible job with the media and reaching out to recruits. Hope the powers that be are paying attention. 

3 hours ago, bvmay said:

There was a story on yahoo talking about clemsons media department and how they partnered with microsoft. They have done an incredible job with the media and reaching out to recruits. Hope the powers that be are paying attention. 

I'm not an Apple fan but Auburn should leverage Tim Cook's love of Auburn in the same manner :)

I love the video but I still want one that really gets your blood pumping! We should have enough defensive highlights just this season to do that now!!

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Got dang it I'm hype!

I just saw this one on Facebook. If that doesn't make you want to rip Uga apart, nothing will. 

25 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I just saw this one on Facebook. If that doesn't make you want to rip Uga apart, nothing will. 

This will be played right before kickoff. Definitely will get the crowd electric. 

This isn't necessarily a hype video but fast forward to the 3 minute mark and listen to how KS talks to his defense. Thats the kind of coach I would want as a player. Someone who is a great teacher but gets after it! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2017 at 5:50 PM, WFE12 said:

This one is surprisingly good.

Back for another viewing. If you have not watched this at all and are nervous about tomorrow I suggest you watch.

Archived