Holsey calls Secondary "best"

lionheartkc

On 6/9/2017 at 1:21 PM, abw0004 said:

The guy gave up his knees for Auburn, and loves Auburn to death.  I think we can give him a pass, true or not.  He was always so fun to watch on the field.  Always smiling and those two picks in the Ole Miss game and the one against Vanderbilt were critical for us.  I hope to see him on Sundays.

This X 1000. Josh is just talking up his brothers because he knows it's the biggest area of concern...and, barring injury, he could very well be absolutely correct. We aren't deep at safety, but the players we do have are such that they've proven themselves in game time situations. IF they stay healthy, Holsey's prediction will likely be an accurate one.

On 6/9/2017 at 1:42 PM, boisnumber1 said:

We should rename this the "Pansy Thread" (pansy to keep it family friendly). Glad none of you guys go to war for AU. Good grief, Holsey is a FORMER player talking up his buds. Wth difference does that make? AU fans are such wusses so often. Grow a pair and quit being skeered.

I know you are, but what am I?!!

Am I doing this right? :dunno:

No one should have a problem with Holsey's comments at all. He is giving a shout out to his boys.

His opinion is obviously biased, and for good reason. He bleeds orange and blue.  I brag on my staff all the time. I'm certain there are several people smarter, more talented, etc. but to me, they are the best because they're mine. 

Holsey is correct.  We lost a good 1 with MC, but we have the best secondary in the SEC.  We need a safety to step up between CG and JP and get some quality reps this season for depth purposes but we are loaded.

Archived