How is this allowed?

cole256

v5zq4m.jpg3094wav.jpga0wb2x.jpgGood ol Florence had a little kkk rally today. It was supposed to be an equality parade. How is this allowed as they had policemen with horses and stuff standing next to them...

And how do you add pictures that's not from a site just from out of your camera?

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Good ol Florence had a little kkk rally today. It was supposed to be an equality parade. How is this allowed as they had policemen with horses and stuff standing next to them...

And how do you add pictures that's not from a site just from out of your camera?

Lame horses??

16 hours ago, cole256 said:

Good ol Florence had a little kkk rally today. It was supposed to be an equality parade. How is this allowed as they had policemen with horses and stuff standing next to them...

Free speech... 

Did you take pictures? I'm interested to see what the modern day KKK looks like. Bunch of losers. 

Please tell me there were only 10 numnuts at the rally. As old as I am I have never seen a real live clan guy/gal wearing his or her robe. I feel very fortunate....

7 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Free speech... 

Did you take pictures? I'm interested to see what the modern day KKK looks like. Bunch of losers. 

I just remember when I was younger police telling me I couldn't stop and talk to friends in the mall; police making me leave out of certain stores in downtown Florence; telling us to go home in my neighborhood. But this is cool?

20 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I just remember when I was younger police telling me I couldn't stop and talk to friends in the mall; police making me leave out of certain stores in downtown Florence; telling us to go home in my neighborhood. But this is cool?

Doubt anyone thinks this is cool but its what it is. I'm assuming they had filled out the correct papers to have a rally with the city. Police on site to just make sure nothing gets out of hand. Anyone wearing a hood or robe is just an idiot and have IQ under 30

As for the mall is that the mall on the northside of town or maybe that's the only mall can't remember.

As repugnant as these mouthbreathers and their views are, I prefer to live in a country where we all have the right to free speech, even if that speech is the speech of a band of imbeciles.  Even if the speech offends me.  As I've said before, the solution to speech we don't agree with or think is repulsive isn't to shut them down, it's to speak up and show their views for what they are.  In other words, MORE speech is needed (yours and mine) not less (by censoring them).

30 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Anyone wearing a hood or robe is just an idiot and have IQ under 30

Amen

On 6/12/2017 at 6:50 PM, cole256 said:

Florence, AL?

• 2 weeks later...

Did they hurt anyone or destroy property. Black lives matter did and called for killing cops and assinating Trump.Aren't they both a lot of bad people?

37 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Did they hurt anyone or destroy property. Black lives matter did and called for killing cops and assinating Trump.Aren't they both a lot of bad people?

Good grief.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Mr. One Note Song strikes again.

10 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I asked a question, Did I say anything that wasn't factual? If I"m Mr. One Song you are Mr. One Side.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

I asked a question, Did I say anything that wasn't factual? If I"m Mr. One Song you are Mr. One Side.

Yeah, you asked a question.  Same note you play anytime something in this area comes up.

One side?  Hardly.  

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Yeah, you asked a question.  Same note you play anytime something in this area comes up.

One side?  Hardly.  

If I had shown pics of some Black Lives Matter as an original post you have moved it to the Smack forum in a heartbeat.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

If I had shown pics of some Black Lives Matter as an original post you have moved it to the Smack forum in a heartbeat.

Sorry, you're a two-note song.  I forgot the other one where you whine, complain, and nitpick about how unfairly you're treated.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:17 PM, TitanTiger said:

I believe Proud Tiger was just pointing out that both the kkk and blm stand for principals that are motivated by disdain for other people, and that one should not be seen as a villain and the other seen as a hero. If you took his statement any other way, you were looking at the source and not the substance.

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

I believe Proud Tiger was just pointing out that both the kkk and blm stand for principals that are motivated by disdain for other people, and that one should not be seen as a villain and the other seen as a hero. If you took his statement any other way, you were looking at the source and not the substance.

:bs:

The KKK are motivated by their desparate need to feel superior so they cling to the idea of "racial superiority".

BLM are motivated by the ceaseless incidents of unjustified shootings of black people by the police.

Only a fool would think there is any similarity between the two.

4 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I am looking at the source because the source has a constant MO of making equivalencies even when they aren't warranted.  A discussion can't be had on a subject such as white supremacist nutbags on its own merits.  Instead we have to have PT rushing in to make sure that some target on the left is offered as some sort of counterbalance.  Happens all the time.  As if BLM and their tactics haven't been discussed ad nauseum or there's no such thing as a "Start New Topic" option on the forums.

17 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I am looking at the source because the source has a constant MO of making equivalencies even when they aren't warranted.  A discussion can't be had on a subject such as white supremacist nutbags on its own merits.  Instead we have to have PT rushing in to make sure that some target on the left is offered as some sort of counterbalance.  Happens all the time.  As if BLM and their tactics haven't been discussed ad nauseum or there's no such thing as a "Start New Topic" option on the forums.

How do I get there? Would like to read some of the discussion.

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

How do I get there? Would like to read some of the discussion.

Do the discussions we've had on Black Lives Matter?

Go to the Search field at the top right of the Political Smack Talk forum.  Type in "BLM" or "black lives matter" (without the quotes) and make sure the search option to the left of that says "This Forum."  You'll see plenty.

Archived