When Trump fires Mueller

TexasTiger

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I said IMO. We all have opinions. You don't?

I do.....and you needlessly insulted the guy ......and my opinion is that any decent person would apologize to him and find a better way to express his view on the matter. JMO as I say.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/13/2017 at 10:38 AM, WDavE said:

The fun part for me is all the supposed Russian hacking was under Obama's admin. Ever vigilant!

Well, I might choose a different word other than fun...but it does beg the question as to why dear leader and his administration (Comey, Lynch, et al)  let this go and did nothing....how is that possible?  I guess they could plead 1) just plain incompetence or 2) that the Russian attack was some new-fangled-uber-sophisticated way of doing this that the collective minds of the worlds best cyber security experts and intelligence minds didn't see it coming (sort of a cyber Pearl Harbor I guess) or 3) they wanted it to happen.  The 1st option just reinforces yet another reason Comey should have been fired sooner along with every intel official we have (whichever side of the election you came out on).  The second option; well, from everything that has been put forward around the relative sophistication of the attempted intrusions (meaning not sophisticated at all) ; really just goes back to #1....hell, Norton and McAfee subscriptions keep those things away....Option 3, can't get my head around that...

This only became an issue because Hillary lost and the democrat dirty laundry was exposed....this is just yet another lame ass attempt to overturn the Trump admin.  If Comey's testimony didn't kill this; then I find it hard to believe there is any genuine interest in determining what may or most likely, did not, occur.  This is nothing more than the establishment's revenge.  Why would anyone think Mueller is immune to what befell his pupil?  They're all self serving whores suckling at the tit of hard working people....and the media sure as hell won't report the truth...look at the outright lies on this topic from them in the last week.

There's too much in this thread to address all of it, but the Obama quote refers to vote tampering in particular.  There's more to influencing an election than changing the votes themselves.  The most widely referenced form is social media which Facebook has admitted happened: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/27/facebook-report-government-propaganda (which has a link to the FB white paper on the issue which I admit I have not read because who actually has the time for that?).

Now if you actually listened or watched the Comey or Sessions testimony, you'll see that they all reference Russian interference into the 2016 elections as a fact.  Not one person denied it.  You'd think that if some one says something untrue in these hearings that the other side would point it out.  Whether collusion occurred is a much different matter and Senator Cotton was not challenged when he said that they (the Senate committee) have not seen any evidence of it.

Oh, and the Senate just voted 97-2 to raise sanctions with Russia in response to the interference to our 2016 elections.

EDIT: going to try to refrain from that stuff even in the smack talk forum.

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

I do.....and you needlessly insulted the guy ......and my opinion is that any decent person would apologize to him and find a better way to express his view on the matter. JMO as I say.

Folks can have a lot of differences on policy positions I can respect, including topics like abortion, healthcare, defense spending/strategy, death penalty, etc. But when I see folks dismiss or make light of a foreign government interfering with our democracy because they hate Democrats more than foreign tyrants that have no respect for democracy, I can't put that position within the broad array of positions I believe patriotic Americans can disagree on. My opinion doesn't have to be yours on this or anything else, but with all due respect, since you're someone I find to be reasonable on occasion, I don't look to you for guidance on what's decent. You seem to ignore plenty on that front.

4 hours ago, japantiger said:

This only became an issue because Hillary lost and the democrat dirty laundry was exposed....this is just yet another lame ass attempt to overturn the Trump admin.  

This is total BS.   

We can't know it this would be getting similar attention if Hillary had won.  But considering the interference was designed to harm her, I imagine it would be getting plenty of attention.

Regardless, the Russian interference issue is completely divorced from the question of whether or not the Trump administration colluded with the Russians. That's a seperate question and considering the known ties and communications with Russia, it's worth investigating. 

Whether or not it "overturns" the Trump administration depends entirely on the results of that investigation.

4 hours ago, japantiger said:

Well, I might choose a different word other than fun...but it does beg the question as to why dear leader and his administration (Comey, Lynch, et al)  let this go and did nothing....how is that possible?  I guess they could plead 1) just plain incompetence or 2) that the Russian attack was some new-fangled-uber-sophisticated way of doing this that the collective minds of the worlds best cyber security experts and intelligence minds didn't see it coming (sort of a cyber Pearl Harbor I guess) or 3) they wanted it to happen.  The 1st option just reinforces yet another reason Comey should have been fired sooner along with every intel official we have (whichever side of the election you came out on).  The second option; well, from everything that has been put forward around the relative sophistication of the attempted intrusions (meaning not sophisticated at all) ; really just goes back to #1....hell, Norton and McAfee subscriptions keep those things away....Option 3, can't get my head around that...

This only became an issue because Hillary lost and the democrat dirty laundry was exposed....this is just yet another lame ass attempt to overturn the Trump admin.  If Comey's testimony didn't kill this; then I find it hard to believe there is any genuine interest in determining what may or most likely, did not, occur.  This is nothing more than the establishment's revenge.  Why would anyone think Mueller is immune to what befell his pupil?  They're all self serving whores suckling at the tit of hard working people....and the media sure as hell won't report the truth...look at the outright lies on this topic from them in the last week.

Oh, I forgot.  

The rest of this post sounds like a bat-crazy partisan lunatic enamored with his own prose:

"They're all self serving whores suckling at the tit of hard working people."

:-\

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Folks can have a lot of differences on policy positions I can respect, including topics like abortion, healthcare, defense spending/strategy, death penalty, etc. But when I see folks dismiss or make light of a foreign government interfering with our democracy because they hate Democrats more than foreign tyrants that have no respect for democracy, I can't put that position within the broad array of positions I believe patriotic Americans can disagree on. My opinion doesn't have to be yours on this or anything else, but with all due respect, since you're someone I find to be reasonable on occasion, I don't look to you for guidance on what's decent. You seem to ignore plenty on that front.

Fine....guess the Auburn Family idea and treating people with some degree of courtesy does not apply on this forum.

As for the Russians.....the previous administration had a chance to do something about it and did nothing....and now that the election is over...people are getting all out of sorts as if it was DT's fault it the Russians were shopping around our election process.  

Obama had, give or take, 17 intelligence agencies with capability of picking up the Russian meddling.....and what did they do about it?  Nothing as you well know.   So what happened to some accountability for Obama,  Comey and Brennan who were actually in positions of authority when the Russian meddling last year?    They either did not think it was important....or else did not think it would affect the outcome of the election....or were too incompetent to actually notice what he Russians were doing.  

No matter which possibility.... despite the inaction by the Obama Administration, there is still zero evidence that points to Trump ...or HC for that matter, gaining any benefit from their efforts....and that has been stated under oath by the two people who were in position to know.....or do something about it.

Y'all can bellyache about Trump and the Russians all you want...but you have not one shred of evidence about anything related to the election.

And as for collusion.....collusion to do what?   I've never heard anyone say what they were colluding to do...it sounds sinister of course...but to quote our friend above...it's " total BS" and anyone with any common sense knows it. 

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Fine....guess the Auburn Family idea and treating people with some degree of courtesy does not apply on this forum.

As for the Russians.....the previous administration had a chance to do something about it and did nothing....and now that the election is over...people are getting all out of sorts as if it was DT's fault it the Russians were shopping around our election process.  

Obama had, give or take, 17 intelligence agencies with capability of picking up the Russian meddling.....and what did they do about it?  Nothing as you well know.   So what happened to some accountability for Obama,  Comey and Brennan who were actually in positions of authority when the Russian meddling last year?    They either did not think it was important....or else did not think it would affect the outcome of the election....or were too incompetent to actually notice what he Russians were doing.  

No matter which possibility.... despite the inaction by the Obama Administration, there is still zero evidence that points to Trump ...or HC for that matter, gaining any benefit from their efforts....and that has been stated under oath by the two people who were in position to know.....or do something about it.

Y'all can bellyache about Trump and the Russians all you want...but you have not one shred of evidence about anything related to the election.

And as for collusion.....collusion to do what?   I've never heard anyone say what they were colluding to do...it sounds sinister of course...but to quote our friend above...it's " total BS" and anyone with any common sense knows it. 

Pathetic. You blame and whine. I'm not. I'm saying get to the bottom of it as Americans, not partisans. Starts with taking it seriously and not engaging with the crap you posted above. 

On another note, folks like you that embrace and enable Trump's behavior and chastise those with whom you disagree about courtesy and decency are too hypocritical to seriously engage. 

13 minutes ago, AU64 said:

That's a very distorted perspective.

4 hours ago, AU64 said:

I can't help but wonder what you would have said had Obama came out in the middle of the election and said he had reason to believe Russia was interferring on Trump's behalf.

22 minutes ago, homersapien said:

This is total BS.   

We can't know it this would be getting similar attention if Hillary had won.  But considering the interference was designed to harm her, I imagine it would be getting plenty of attention.

Regardless, the Russian interference issue is completely divorced from the question of whether or not the Trump administration colluded with the Russians. That's a seperate question and considering the known ties and communications with Russia, it's worth investigating. 

Whether or not it "overturns" the Trump administration depends entirely on the results of that investigation.

Homey buddy,  it got no attention until Hillary lost and all you ass clowns went looking for an excuse (other than you put up the worst serial losing candidate since Henry Clay and ran on ridiculously liberal ideas).    Good lord; just because you've lied to yourself this much doesn't mean every one else is clueless...even half your own team now wants this to go away.  As for Russian interference being completely divorced from "trump admin collusion"; we actually agree on that wholeheartedly.  In  fact; Trump admin collusion is divorced from reality.  There is/was no Trump collusion...as testified to by every intel and LE official that has been to capitol hill and the Senators on the committees.   Do you ever read anything other than Nancy Pelosi's talking points...no I guess you don't read them from Nancy; if you did you'd be blaming George Bush again for everything like senile Nancy did this week.     

As for Russian interference; they've done that every election since WW2....and guess what, in this case it was once again  lead by the leading democrat like Teddy Kennedy and  George McGovern did it in the 70's and 80's...the only difference is that thisdemocrat campaign did it unwittingly by being stupid enough to leave all their communications wide open for the plucking on an unprotected server (thanks again to your staggeringly incompetent candidate)....and a democrat campaign chair stupid enough to fall for a sophomoric phishing attack.  Look in the mirror Homey....Walt Kelly said it first; Pogo (one of my favorites) simplified it..."you've seen the enemy and he is you" 

4 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Homey buddy,  it got no attention until Hillary lost and all you ass clowns went looking for an excuse (other than you put up the worst serial losing candidate since Henry Clay and ran on ridiculously liberal ideas).    Good lord; just because you've lied to yourself this much doesn't mean every one else is clueless...even half your own team now wants this to go away.  As for Russian interference being completely divorced from "trump admin collusion"; we actually agree on that wholeheartedly.  In  fact; Trump admin collusion is divorced from reality.  There is/was no Trump collusion...as testified to by every intel and LE official that has been to capitol hill and the Senators on the committees.   Do you ever read anything other than Nancy Pelosi's talking points...no I guess you don't read them from Nancy; if you did you'd be blaming George Bush again for everything like senile Nancy did this week.     

As for Russian interference; they've done that every election since WW2....and guess what, in this case it was once again  lead by the leading democrat like Teddy Kennedy and  George McGovern did it in the 70's and 80's...the only difference is that thisdemocrat campaign did it unwittingly by being stupid enough to leave all their communications wide open for the plucking on an unprotected server (thanks again to your staggeringly incompetent candidate)....and a democrat campaign chair stupid enough to fall for a sophomoric phishing attack.  Look in the mirror Homey....Walt Kelly said it first; Pogo (one of my favorites) simplified it..."you've seen the enemy and he is you" 

That certainly didn't help to rectify your "bat crazy, partisan lunatic" image.  <_<

54 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Oh, I forgot.  

The rest of this post sounds like a bat-crazy partisan lunatic enamored with his own prose:

"They're all self serving whores suckling at the tit of hard working people."

:-\

As usual I see you avoid a real question...why did the president and his administration do nothing in the face of the evidence?  simple question....I posed 3 options...disagree?  add one?  I know; it's easier than actually thinking and putting the blame where it belongs...we had an entire administration that did nothing; nothing; to protect the integrity of the nations election process in the face of an attack....and you keep visiting fantasy island looking to blame Trump when no one with knowledge of the process even still holds onto that notion.    

21 minutes ago, japantiger said:

As usual I see you avoid a real question...why did the president and his administration do nothing in the face of the evidence?  simple question....I posed 3 options...disagree?  add one?  I know; it's easier than actually thinking and putting the blame where it belongs...we had an entire administration that did nothing; nothing; to protect the integrity of the nations election process in the face of an attack....and you keep visiting fantasy island looking to blame Trump when no one with knowledge of the process even still holds onto that notion.    

Yep.  It's Obama's fault.  ;)

I keep hearing " Obama did nothing about it". Besides the sanctions he DID impose ,you know, the ones Flynn told Russia Trump would drop ....what was he to do? 

This is almost comical . Reading ravings from a few people who apparently have not even watched testimony or they would realize that there are no facts to back up their conspiracy theories.  There has yet to be a sworn source that has tied Russia to the Trump organization or the outcome of the election.

Oddly , some of these folks totally ignore the sworn statements and instead, prefer to rely on anonymous sources . So instead of countering with real sources and sworn facts, they prefer to believe the fairytales told by unknown people with unknown agendas. The Russians must be laughing there rear ends off at the gullible fools on the left. 

25 minutes ago, AU64 said:

This is almost comical . Reading ravings from a few people who apparently have not even watched testimony or they would realize that there are no facts to back up their conspiracy theories.  There has yet to be a sworn source that has tied Russia to the Trump organization or the outcome of the election.

Oddly , some of these folks totally ignore the sworn statements and instead, prefer to rely on anonymous sources . So instead of countering with real sources and sworn facts, they prefer to believe the fairytales told by unknown people with unknown agendas. The Russians must be laughing there rear ends off at the gullible fools on the left. 

What's hilariously sad is how scared you snowflakes are of a two week investigation. What are y'all afraid of? :)

20 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What's hilariously sad is how scared you snowflakes are of a two week investigation. What are y'all afraid of? :)

Two weeks hell. Try seven months, just by different ghost hunters. Weary from it. Do any of these folks have a real job?

49 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Come on 64, it's all they've got....it's their religion....Hillary was going to be their 2nd, 1st ....and Trump and those pesky kids ruined it...

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Two weeks hell. Try seven months, just by different ghost hunters. Weary from it. Do any of these folks have a real job?

Buckle up, snowflake! You sound like you have less stamina than Crooked Hillary!

Archived