Vacation to Badlands

lost

My wife and I are headed for the badlands of South Dakota this weekend June 16th.  Just wondering how many have made the trip up there and how you enjoyed it.  I plan on sharing some pictures of Mt Rushmore, Devils Towers, Custer's State Park and Little Big Horn with all when we get back.....

38 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Haven't been, but I'm looking forward to hearing about your trips and seeing some pics! Are you planning to do any fishing?

Won't have time really.  Just a lot of sight seeing.  I am a History buff( minor in college)  so i will be really concentrating on the sights and museums...

• 2 weeks later...

Ok -- I am back, but how do i post pictures?

15 hours ago, lost said:

Welcome home.

Digital images can be dragged onto imgur.com (free service); hit the "New Post" button, and drag your picture into the frame. Once it loads, hovering your mouse over the upper-right corner of it presents a menu that includes a "get share links" option. One of the links provided there is a "BBCcode (forums)" link (with all sorts of [brackets] in it). Paste that link here.

4Pw27IX.png

Hope this helps. Looking' forward to what you got.

15 hours ago, lost said:

When you find out let me know please. Other than this board no social media for me. Hope you made it back from the Badlands without anything bad happening.

On 6/13/2017 at 0:50 PM, lost said:

My wife and I are headed for the badlands of South Dakota this weekend June 16th.  Just wondering how many have made the trip up there and how you enjoyed it.  I plan on sharing some pictures of Mt Rushmore, Devils Towers, Custer's State Park and Little Big Horn with all when we get back.....

Thanks for the pix....My wife are going to Montana, Wyoming and a touch of SD in August...Little Big Horn, Mt Rushmore and some of the old west towns....Buffalo, Douglas, Deadwood, etc. some of the places you visited.     A side trip on the way to a wedding in Denver.  We had never been anywhere near these places and have enjoyed the old west stories and especially the heartiness of the people who settle there. Thanks for the preview.

9 hours ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Welcome home.

Digital images can be dragged onto imgur.com (free service); hit the "New Post" button, and drag your picture into the frame. Once it loads, hovering your mouse over the upper-right corner of it presents a menu that includes a "get share links" option. One of the links provided there is a "BBCcode (forums)" link (with all sorts of [brackets] in it). Paste that link here.

4Pw27IX.png

Hope this helps. Looking' forward to what you got.

you are the man faux!! posted my first pic in thread AUF anglers. owe you a beer or 12

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Any War Eagle moments?

I did not see any Auburn people( or the toothless ones either--lol  )  .  The funniest thing happened at Mt Rushmore.  I was walking back from the monument when a transport driver walked past me. As he got closer i noticed he moved closer to me, but there were crowds around us so i really did not have any idea what he was about to do.  He got right next to me as we walked by, turned his head-- and said  "  Go Dawgs  "....  I laughed and said  --  Oh yea??   And he was gone.....   Living in Georgia i am used to the puppies-- Can't wait to spank them this year!!!

1 hour ago, lost said:

I did not see any Auburn people( or the toothless ones either--lol  )  .  The funniest thing happened at Mt Rushmore.  I was walking back from the monument when a transport driver walked past me. As he got closer i noticed he moved closer to me, but there were crowds around us so i really did not have any idea what he was about to do.  He got right next to me as we walked by, turned his head-- and said  "  Go Dawgs  "....  I laughed and said  --  Oh yea??   And he was gone.....   Living in Georgia i am used to the puppies-- Can't wait to spank them this year!!!

Great pics and thanks. Book a trip to the Badlands myself if gets us away from the toothless jolly-reds for a bit. Few places left that they have yet contaminated.

1 hour ago, lost said:

Consider the entire portfolio "liked."

Was the cruise in the same trip?

Epic stuff.

Archived