Way to Go Oregon State

Proud Tiger

Oregon St. beats Cal St. Fullerton 6-5. why should I care? My wife is an Oregon St. grad and now a big Auburn fan. OSU has now won an incredible 55 games in a row. I have been to OSU and met their coach Casey. He is a class guy.

Also congrats to LSU for representing the SEN weel as they beat the Criminoles 5-4.

I can relate very well to the reciprocal stuff with the wife.  My wife is a Kentucky grad.  Since she tolerates Auburn Football, I have to get her to at least 1 Kentucky basketball game each season.  I must say that she did a masterful job of getting us tickets to the Final Four back in 2012 when Kentucky brought home their last Natty, so it's been a pretty good trade off.   

2 hours ago, gctiger said:

I can relate very well to the reciprocal stuff with the wife.  My wife is a Kentucky grad.  Since she tolerates Auburn Football, I have to get her to at least 1 Kentucky basketball game each season.  I must say that she did a masterful job of getting us tickets to the Final Four back in 2012 when Kentucky brought home their last Natty, so it's been a pretty good trade off.   

My wife hasn't never been back to OSU for a home game. I did take her to play at Louisville a few years ago abd OSU was ay AU for a women's gymnastics meet lasy season.

Amazing the OSU has been so consistent..but as I watched the interview with their coach it made me wonder if there is any college baseball coach of consequence who is less than 60 years old?   

Seems like the good and successful ones have been around forever.

Meanwhile the LSU error just cost them two runs and they are in a deep hole....down 3-0 in the 5th and bats not doing much.

9 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Amazing the OSU has been so consistent..but as I watched the interview with their coach it made me wonder if there is any college baseball coach of consequence who is less than 60 years old?   

Seems like the good and successful ones have been around forever.

Meanwhile the LSU error just cost them two runs and they are in a deep hole....down 3-0 in the 5th and bats not doing much.

OSU w/o their best picture as well

LSU playing losing baseball....way too many mistakes to beat a team this good. 

Well that does it...walk the bases full ...walks and error....and then give up a grand slam....

Seen LSU play a few games this year...but this game is really bad...must be on their 5th pitcher and only got one hit.

• 2 weeks later...

Was pulling for Oregon St. They had an incredible run..surprised they didn't win the CWS.

Heck of a year

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2017/06/oregon_state_pitcher_is_regist.html I could not root for Oregon State after this story came out about one of their players.

Archived