Hey Golf ...

RunInRed

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Meds finally kick in?

I don't think it's the meds kicking in, I think it's withdrawal.  RIR hasn't posted anything since Sept 3rd.  He's starting the shakes.

On 7/24/2017 at 8:10 PM, gr82be said:

Please don't kick me off this site but I thought @augolf1716 might enjoy this too. I've always liked the USC ladies too. Guess it's the sweaters. 

71535419ac8d1c0596b34013da51e11b.jpg

This is the only part of USC I actually like. :Sing:

On 7/24/2017 at 8:10 PM, gr82be said:

Please don't kick me off this site but I thought @augolf1716 might enjoy this too. I've always liked the USC ladies too. Guess it's the sweaters. 

71535419ac8d1c0596b34013da51e11b.jpg

mmmmm, yea, it's the sweaters....:-\

Funny story: The Tiger Paws used to be right in front of us at ball games. We have 3 boys (all grown up now). When they were little they were all about Aubie and War Eagle. Then their eyes turned to the football players and the game. THEN, they discovered the Tiger paws and would be mesmerized by the girls dancing in front of us. All 3 wound up going to Auburn. I'm not sure if it was Abbie, the team, or the Tiger paws that influenced their love of Auburn the most!!!

• 6 months later...

I have to say at the NC in 2010...the Oregon girls looked good too....saw them coming in the stadium...glad they didn't distract the Tigers that night..

On 8/15/2017 at 6:38 PM, joe6points said:

Not really trying to turn this into a more babish thread, but this has always been my fav pic:

image.jpeg

Maybe not even really an AU chick, but she has a couple of good points.  There used to be a guy on here that had a pic of a statuesque brunette wearing a tiger striped swimsuit offering a freshly drawn draft beer as his sig that was also awesome.

FB_IMG_1428962369313.jpg

Archived