2018 4* S Jamien Sherwood Commits to Auburn!!!****

Woo hoo! I want EVERY single one of our recruits to be as comfortable with AU as he appears to be. 

Welcome to the fam! 

Edited by AidiAU

Business is picking up.

• ellitor featured and pinned this topic

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE START OF THIS WEEK COULD NOT HAVE GONE ANY BETTER!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our safety class is staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smoke and Sherwood are going to be a amazing duo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

giphy.gif

Our secondary coach finally starting to pay dividends with his coaching background in the NFL and Thorpe winners!! Kaboom 

The Goober strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gets him another one!!!!! lol War Damn Greg "goober" Brown!!!!!! 

355604-120506-george-lindsey.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The Goober strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gets him another one!!!!! lol War Damn Greg "goober" Brown!!!!!! 

355604-120506-george-lindsey.jpg

And people thought he couldn't recruit.

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You link is pointing to some weather videos.  Think you may have copied something wrong.  This is the one that I got to work:

http://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2017/07/25/exclusive-jensen-beach-db-jamien-sherwood-announces-college-pick/504426001/

It is also in the OP.

Edited by lkeel75
added working link

29 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

You link is pointing to some weather videos.

It's not mine & fixed.

• Like 1

I'll take the underrated 3* with 20+ offers to schools across the country every day of the week

8 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I'll take the underrated 3* with 20+ offers to schools across the country every day of the week

He's 4* on Rivals and ESPN, so I think he has some upside. 3* for 247 and Scout. Call him a 3-1/2 star for what it is worth.

247 has him as 33rd overall safety. Scout has him as the 32nd overall safety.

21 minutes ago, casatiger said:

Are we done with safeties in this class? 

I hope not. After this year, we would have two on roster...both true freshman this year...and one hasn't shown up yet. We need another.

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I hope not. After this year, we would have two on roster...both true freshman this year...and one hasn't shown up yet. We need another.

Isnt Fuqua being looked at for Safety? That would make three in this class. I would be looking for me some corners and OTs.

17 minutes ago, dabrasco said:

Isnt Fuqua being looked at for Safety? That would make three in this class. I would be looking for me some corners and OTs.

We're pretty loaded at corner.