Duke having a big game for Edmonton

boisnumber1

Good game by Duke. Honestly, it's hard for me to believe that Sammie Coates and Ricardo Louis are both on NFL teams and Duke is not. Shows what being an ass gets you 

Kid had all the talent in the world just couldn't get his head on straight.  Hopefully he gets his act together in the CFL and an NFL team takes a chance on him this fall.  

On another note, Mincy had  great game for Montreal Thurs night as well. He had a pick and dominated in pass coverage. Broadcasters talked about him all game long.

15 hours ago, alexava said:

Pushed off! 

I disagree.  There are dozens of plays just like that each week in the NFL and its never called. If the DB has his hands on the receiver they arent going to call a penalty on the receiver for getting separation. Just not going to happen 95% of the time. Push offs arent called unless their more blatant than what Duke did. DB had his hands all over Duke. If anything, illegal contact would have been called.

It happened at least twice. I don't keep with cfl but in an sec game that call goes against auburn every time. 

I wonder if a team like the Jets or Browns would consider taking a chance on Duke. If he's actually gotten his act together like everyone says, then he could be a decent receiver for an NFL team

6 hours ago, au302 said:

I wonder if a team like the Jets or Browns would consider taking a chance on Duke. If he's actually gotten his act together like everyone says, then he could be a decent receiver for an NFL team

If he keeps ballin, and stays out of the gutter, they will. Gonna have to be more than words and no arrests. They will want to know he is really dedicated to not being an a**hole. 

Archived