Null

Sign in to follow this  
RunInRed

Loving these new edits AU is putting out

Rednilla    394

Wow, so they're going to give Joey Gatewood Cam's number? I kinda figured that one might be off limits and would be retired...of course, I suppose we can't retire too many numbers, and the count stands at 3 currently.

tigerbrotha12    275

Cool! One question though, who am I overlooking? Malzahn has coached Auburn's offense for 7 years so that means they are only including his Auburn years, because Cam is on the graphic. Cam and Tre were finalists but who else was? Marshall? Pettway? Dyer? 

Edited by tigerbrotha12

RunInRed    1,246
5 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Cool! One question though, who am I overlooking? Malzahn has coached Auburn's offense for 7 years so that means they are only including his Auburn years, because Cam is on the graphic. Cam and Tre were finalists but who else was? Pettway? Dyer? 

McFadden at Arkansas.

RunInRed    1,246
6 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Wow, so they're going to give Joey Gatewood Cam's number? I kinda figured that one might be off limits and would be retired...of course, I suppose we can't retire too many numbers, and the count stands at 3 currently.

Just a recruiting edit based on their HS numbers ... I wouldn't get too caught up on jerseys at this point.

• Like 1

tigerbrotha12    275
4 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

McFadden at Arkansas.

I was thinking that was it, but I'm wondering why it says 7 seasons in the SEC. Malzahn's HUNH was at AU for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 = 7 years. They included Cam so that means they include his time as offensive coordinator. More than 7 years if they count time at Arkansas. Not super important just wondering 

Edited by tigerbrotha12

jared52    1,014

I miss the guy who did graphics in 2015. He moved on to Ok State and puts out some sick stuff. For a while there, the AU graphics suffered, but these are getting close to what Forrest could put out.

Tiger    1,675
7 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I was thinking that was it, but I'm wondering why it says 7 seasons in the SEC. Malzahn's HUNH was at AU for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 = 7 years. They included Cam so that means they include his time as offensive coordinator. More than 7 years if they count time at Arkansas. Not super important just wondering 

Shhhh the kids don't know that

• Like 1

RunInRed    1,246
7 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Cool! One question though, who am I overlooking? Malzahn has coached Auburn's offense for 7 years so that means they are only including his Auburn years, because Cam is on the graphic. Cam and Tre were finalists but who else was? Marshall? Pettway? Dyer? 

CgWKhzPUEAEQxzy.jpg

boisnumber1    344

All very good work. I dig working in PS but creating AU edits has never appealed to me. Sports ones in general doesnt for some reason. I guess if i was paid to do it though...I would be hammering them out left & right

alexava    1,211
On 6/27/2017 at 1:21 PM, RunInRed said:

Just a recruiting edit based on their HS numbers ... I wouldn't get too caught up on jerseys at this point.

If Auburn actually put this out I believe it's a violation. You can't talk about recruits until they sign. The same rule should apply to this. If I am correct it's gotta come from something not connected to the university. 

RunInRed    1,246
On 7/1/2017 at 8:52 AM, alexava said:

If Auburn actually put this out I believe it's a violation. You can't talk about recruits until they sign. The same rule should apply to this. If I am correct it's gotta come from something not connected to the university. 

AU is putting them out and no, it's not a violation.

toddc    116
2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Leading the league in pre season rushing yardage!

• Like 2

AidiAU    264

The digital marketing looks SO good, but I was really disappointed with the ticket art this year. 

Edited by AidiAU
  • Like 1