Away tickets

lionheartkc

So... individual game tickets went on sale, today, but for the first time that I can remember, there is no mention of away game tickets. Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks.

Away tickets were offered for the $10k and above group several days ago with today as the deadline. I would expect it open to others after today.

Or you could go to the individual schools websites.  The allotment Auburn will get will probably be the worst seats in the stadium.  I always wear neutral colors and scalp on the road.  Georgia is the only place I had a hard time finding tickets

I was offered away game for LSU, Texas A&M and Missouri - and can assure that I am not in the $10k level. Lol. Probably will open up next week.

On 6/30/2017 at 5:45 PM, Win4AU said:

Or you could go to the individual schools websites.  The allotment Auburn will get will probably be the worst seats in the stadium.  I always wear neutral colors and scalp on the road.  Georgia is the only place I had a hard time finding tickets

Guaranteed....been there and done that....just barely inside the stadium at USCe on top row of upper deck a few years ago.,,,could see Augusta in the distance.    

Missouri....might be able get them for $10 each outside the stadium.

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

Guaranteed....been there and done that....just barely inside the stadium at USCe on top row of upper deck a few years ago.,,,could see Augusta in the distance.    

Missouri....might be able get them for $10 each outside the stadium.

Actually got free Missouri tickets from alums who sit right by the visitors section and couldn't get a hotel room :). Now I need Arkansas tickets.

Now that I live in West TN, I may make my first trips to Mizzou and Arkansas his year....assuming I can get a bunch of seats cheap.

12 hours ago, GoAU said:

Now that I live in West TN, I may make my first trips to Mizzou and Arkansas his year....assuming I can get a bunch of seats cheap.

Mizzou is selling out, so you might be too late. There are also no rooms left in town, from what I've heard.

Arkansas can be a fun trip... if it's an afternoon or night game.  Morning games there are awful, because parking can be a real nightmare when everyone is coming in at once.  They have a satellite lot with buses to the stadium, but it's so congested in the mornings that you can walk to the stadium quite a bit faster than the buses can get there.

5 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Mizzou is selling out, so you might be too late. There are also no rooms left in town, from what I've heard.

Arkansas can be a fun trip... if it's an afternoon or night game.  Morning games there are awful, because parking can be a real nightmare when everyone is coming in at once.  They have a satellite lot with buses to the stadium, but it's so congested in the mornings that you can walk to the stadium quite a bit faster than the buses can get there.

Sounds like you can rent a vacant dorm if you're gonna be in town for the game.  

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football/2017/6/22/15857032/missouri-dorm-shortage-home-games-renting-out

1 minute ago, Barkchevious said:

Sounds like you can rent a vacant dorm if you're gonna be in town for the game.  

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football/2017/6/22/15857032/missouri-dorm-shortage-home-games-renting-out

Yup... sad state of affairs if I've ever seen one. I, fortunately, got a room months ago.

On 7/5/2017 at 4:02 PM, lionheartkc said:

Yup... sad state of affairs if I've ever seen one. I, fortunately, got a room months ago.

A cousin I am close with that is a Mizzou Grad talks about how bad the school has gotten all the time. He blames that crazy professor and the BLM riots on Campus, says the scool handled it horribly and parents don't want to send their kids there. 

8 hours ago, GordoAU said:

A cousin I am close with that is a Mizzou Grad talks about how bad the school has gotten all the time. He blames that crazy professor and the BLM riots on Campus, says the scool handled it horribly and parents don't want to send their kids there. 

Yup... on top of that, the administration is clueless to the issues and keeps doubling down on their initial stance.

4 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

36 year athletic scholarship donor.
Priority for away game tickets.
Glad to order for you.

infil73@comcast.net     Acworth, GA

Hey rocketman you've been a member since 2004??

On 07/08/2017 at 2:37 PM, Rocketman said:

36 year athletic scholarship donor.
Priority for away game tickets.
Glad to order for you.

infil73@comcast.net     Acworth, GA

Thanks rocket. Let me see where my crew is on this and I'll shoot you an email if they don't have anything already setup by now.

On 7/10/2017 at 11:14 AM, Rocketman said:

Gotta be soon.

I may also be interested if you're willing for the Mizzou game. How many are you able to get? I need to confirm with everyone in KC that initially expressed interest if they are still wanting to go.

Who already has tickets to the mizzou game?  I live in Columbia and would love to get together for a tailgate. It's going to be exciting to have some Auburn fans in town. I get looked at funny when I wear my AU gear. (Which happens to be most days)

On 7/11/2017 at 11:24 PM, WarEagle123 said:

Who already has tickets to the mizzou game?  I live in Columbia and would love to get together for a tailgate. It's going to be exciting to have some Auburn fans in town. I get looked at funny when I wear my AU gear. (Which happens to be most days)

Got tickets yesterday. I'll be there with a mix of Mizzou and Auburn fans.

On 07/11/2017 at 11:24 PM, WarEagle123 said:

A decent size  group from the Kansas City Auburn Club will be there. We're tailgating with the St Louis club, but I don't know details, yet.

I'll be at the Clemson, Mizzou, and LSU games.  I've been to a bunch of Clemson games since my brother went there, but will be my first trip to Mizzou and Red Stick.  I'll be on the lookout for fellow AU fans to tailgate with.

Archived