Away tickets

lionheartkc

3 hours ago, Auburn 6 said:

I'll be at the Clemson, Mizzou, and LSU games.  I've been to a bunch of Clemson games since my brother went there, but will be my first trip to Mizzou and Red Stick.  I'll be on the lookout for fellow AU fans to tailgate with.

It's going to be lit in Red Stick. It's their first home conference game and marquee matchup for their season ticket holders. 

DAMNIT, we better beat them sum'bitches in Red Stick this year. I'm getting fired up already.

On 7/7/2017 at 10:43 AM, lionheartkc said:

Yup... on top of that, the administration is clueless to the issues and keeps doubling down on their initial stance.

^Yup^

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Anyone making the trip for TAMU?

I'll be there.  Just a 90 minute drive for me, so easy trip.  Also going to Mizzou, LSU, & home for the Iron Bowl this year.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'll be there.  Just a 90 minute drive for me, so easy trip.  Also going to Mizzou, LSU, & home for the Iron Bowl this year.

About that for me too. 

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

We are but don't have space for you

At your age I wouldn't plan that far ahead...

22 hours ago, bigbird said:

Anyone making the trip for TAMU?

We will be going. Our daughter and her husband live in Copperas Cove, so we are visiting them and going to the game. 

I'll be at Clemson. My wife's bridesmaid's family has season tickets so I'll be in a sea of Clemson fans for the game. Wife's a Gamecock so she's already shopping orange and blue because "Purple should never pair with orange, and I mean never."

7 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Tickets have gone through the roof. I don't ever believe the price will ever come back down.

a4e, if Jay personally invited you to sit in the suite with him, for say, the Iron Bowl, would you take him up on the offer??

2 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

a4e, if Jay personally invited you to sit in the suite with him, for say, the Iron Bowl, would you take him up on the offer??

maybe

This is where it helps to have connections at LSU which go ALL the way to the top of the food chain - don't ever have to worry about buying crappy tickets to the game from Auburn.

Bummed that I can't go to Clemson, but work got in the way. I'm thinking Mizzou, TAMU, and LSU for me this year. 

On 7/19/2017 at 11:58 PM, lionheartkc said:
On 7/11/2017 at 11:24 PM, WarEagle123 said:

Who already has tickets to the mizzou game?  I live in Columbia and would love to get together for a tailgate. It's going to be exciting to have some Auburn fans in town. I get looked at funny when I wear my AU gear. (Which happens to be most days)

A decent size  group from the Kansas City Auburn Club will be there. We're tailgating with the St Louis club, but I don't know details, yet.

Ok... I know details now.  The St. Louis club is hosting a fancy tailgate that costs $40/person and comes with tents, furniture, food, water, coolers for the beer that you have to provide yourself, a view of the country music concert, etc. ( I can provide the link to buy tickets if you want).

The Kansas City club, who thinks $40 could be better spent, is putting together their own tailgate. We're shooting for outside of Parking Structure #7, at the corner of Monk and either Virginia or Hospital. Ours will be a bring your own chair/beer (though I'm sure people will bring enough to share of both) and we will have food that probably costs more in the $10-$15/person range (we're considering Hoss Market and Smokin' Chicks, unless someone has a better recommendation).

If you can provide any insight/support for the Kansas City tailgate, we'd love to make the connection.

On 7/20/2017 at 1:47 PM, ValleyTiger said:

It's going to be lit in Red Stick. It's their first home conference game and marquee matchup for their season ticket holders. 

DAMNIT, we better beat them sum'bitches in Red Stick this year. I'm getting fired up already.

Very sporting of you to make all of the Tigers vs Tigers games this year.

Archived