Favorite and Least fav SEC fball coach?

GwillMac6

Besides AU of course. I must say I used to LOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH burt bielema. I could not stand him and him whining about the HUNH offenses but IDK man I have come around on him!! I think he is hilarious and he has really been humbled it seems like since got to arky and I find him to be really likeable. Besides the obvious answer in the guy across the state of who I most dislike I would have to say Kirby Smart. I dislike everything about him from his haircut to the whole alan evans son ordeal where kirby set that all up looking to humiliate us. It is a well known fact no one negative recruits against us more than Kirby. Not even saban. 

Kirby is the one for me as well for all the reasons you mentioned. Next on the list would be Mullins, however I respect his qb coaching ability. My favorite would be Freeze 

2 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Kirby is the one for me as well for all the reasons you mentioned. Next on the list would be Mullins, however I respect his qb coaching ability. My favorite would be Freeze 

Mullen is such a dbag!!!! I will never forgive him for trying to ruin 2010 for us! Great answer. WE NEVER will forget that hunchback

Least -> Kirby 

Fave -> Mason/Eddy O

Wow... that's a tough one... Most of the SEC coaches that I had any level of respect for have either been shown the door or proven to be cheaters. 

Favorite would probably be Mason... you have to respect the level of swagger he's created at Vandy.

Least favorite... obviously Saban, but after him is a pile-up of Bielema, Smart, and Mullins, all of whom have shown a lack of class at one time or another... Bielema probably more often than anyone but Saban. 

I hate everyone while they play Auburn >:(.

When they're not, I don't really mind anyone :dunno: except, of course, I hate any bammer or thuga coach all the time, no matter who, no matter what :shoot:.

I'd say I like Freeze except evidently he's an institutional problem.  If Butch can turn the attitude around at UT I think he could be a good one.

Just now, AUsince72 said:

I hate everyone while they play Auburn >:(.

When they're not, I don't really mind anyone :dunno: except, of course, I hate any bammer or thuga coach all the time, no matter who, no matter what :shoot:.

I'd say I like Freeze except evidently he's an institutional problem.  If Butch can turn the attitude around at UT I think he could be a good one.

if butch could MAYBE actually be a threat to beat the enemy across the state that would just be SUPER and maybe I would like mr moral victories more! lol

As I review and order available names,

I find Coach Muschamp at both ends of that spectrum.

How's that even possible?

I despise Saban, Smart. Bielema and Mullins. I don't really mind anyone else and I actually like Freeze. I think he has been making a statement to the NCAA and the SEC....what's good for the turds should be good for the rest of us. Saban has him in the crosshairs but I'm pulling for him to ride this NCAA thing out. 

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/hugh-freeze-explains-how-to-beat-nick-saban-in-recruiting/

1 hour ago, Tigerbelle said:

I despise Saban, Smart. Bielema and Mullins. I don't really mind anyone else and I actually like Freeze. I think he has been making a statement to the NCAA and the SEC....what's good for the turds should be good for the rest of us. Saban has him in the crosshairs but I'm pulling for him to ride this NCAA thing out. 

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/hugh-freeze-explains-how-to-beat-nick-saban-in-recruiting/

He beat Saban twice in a row.  That is unacceptable.  You know he ran to his buddy that heads up the NCAA and had him take care of it.  Saban has pulled more shannanigans at bammer than Freeze could ever dream about.  

• 2 weeks later...

Despise Saben, thought Bielimia and Mullins are tied at a distant 2nd.

I also like Freeze and I appreciate Boom.

Least favorites:  Bielema and Mullens.  I only dislike Saban because he happens to coach for spuat.

Favorites:  I guess Mason.

wde

Ever since 2010? Least fav would be Dan Mullen. As far as my favorite, now that Spurrier is retired....not that I liked him all that much when he was at Florida and whooping some AU arse...I'm going with the home team. I still really like Gus Malzahn/  I hope that after this season the rest of the AU message board fan base agrees with me.

Favorite is Mason for sure. As a person I actually prefer him over Malzahn. 

Least is still the Hog.

Saban/Smart/McElwain dislike      Muschamp/Mason/Orgeron Favs

Guessing there are some Freeze Changes on some of these posts

I loathe sabear, burt, coach notso, and dirty dan!  If non-SEC coaches apply, add urban crier to the list. There are another 4 or so SEC coaches that would fall just below these guys on that list.  

(A good friend of mine said "I love the Packers, and there are 31 teams that I hate!")  My feelings are similar in the SEC. I love everything about AU, I am close to indifferent towards Vandy and UK, and I can't stand all the others.  It is so much easier to hate uga since they replaced Richt with coach notso!!!

You gotta love Mason.

And non-SEC is James Franklin and Mark Richt. Several other guys I like, but those 2 stand out IMHO. 

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I loathe sabear, burt, coach notso, and dirty dan!  If non-SEC coaches apply, add urban crier to the list. There are another 4 or so SEC coaches that would fall just below these guys on that list.  

(A good friend of mine said "I love the Packers, and there are 31 teams that I hate!")  My feelings are similar in the SEC. I love everything about AU, I am close to indifferent towards Vandy and UK, and I can't stand all the others.  It is so much easier to hate uga since they replaced Richt with coach notso!!!

You gotta love Mason.

And non-SEC is James Franklin and Mark Richt. Several other guys I like, but those 2 stand out IMHO. 

I'm I the only one having trouble juxtaposing the content of this post with "preacherman"? :poke:

On 7/27/2017 at 2:16 PM, AUpreacherman22 said:

You gotta love Mason.

Gotta agree with everyone you mentioned with exception of Richt. Just never liked him. 

I can't remember which radio show it was but during an Auburn sportscall show once James Franklin called in while he was traveling thru Alabama recruiting while he was at Vandy. I think he's a good all around coach and guy.

Least favorite -- Fat azzzz Bielema

Favorite (other than Malzahn) -- I would have said Spurrier or Richt or even mental-case Miles, but they are all gone, so Saban (sorry, I can't argue with results)

7 minutes ago, AURex said:

Least favorite -- Fat azzzz Bielema

Favorite (other than Malzahn) -- I would have said Spurrier or Richt or even mental-case Miles, but they are all gone, so Saban (sorry, I can't argue with results)

WOOOOO WOOOOOO WOOOOOO!!!!!!!! what do results have to do with it?! lol this is favorite not who is the best. I FEEL BETRAYED!

Can't say I have any favorites, but some I dislike less than others.

bret belimic, and Dan Mullen could both never win another game and I would sleep fine!

kinda over Muschamp!

Of course, Gus is my favorite coach in the SEC. This is a no-brainer. My next favorite coach is Butch Jones. I have always liked coaches whose name is Butch or Bubba. My least favorite would have to be Satan (Saban of course...this goes without saying) The next least like would be Kirby or Mullen.

Archived