2018 4* QB Brevin White (Princeton)

ellitor

8 FBS offers with 5 being from P5 schools Vols, Zona St, Washington, Wazzu, & Utah
Does not have an AU offer at this time
Brother plays at Zona St.
Potential back up plan to Fields.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW BW has been on the radar for months. This is not a new thing reflecting what AU feels about where things with Fields for those who are wondering. All 4 schools need to have a backup plan or 2 they are talking to in case they miss on Fields.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FWIW BW has been on the radar for months. This is not a new thing reflecting what AU feels about where things with Fields for those who are wondering.

Get ready to repeat this a few times, lol.

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FWIW BW has been on the radar for months. This is not a new thing reflecting what AU feels about where things with Fields for those who are wondering. All 4 schools need to have a backup plan or 2 they are talking to in case they miss on Fields.

6 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Get ready to repeat this a few times, lol.

Lol, I was gonna say, way to get out in front of this thing, E... but Cruiser is definitely right. 

Good placement of the football, pocket presence is good, keeps eyes downfield as he scrambles, gets down instead of taking the hit. Would be a nice get

39 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

So does this mean we're not looking good with Justin Fields? 

E covered that in the second post

52 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

So does this mean we're not looking good with Justin Fields? 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, dabrasco said:

E covered that in the second post

He knows. He was being snarky.

This kid has a BIG arm with accuracy. Would be good pick up. 

After reading his stats and watching film on Brevin, I'd rather Auburn sign Brevin White and Joey Gatewood.

46 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

After reading his stats and watching film on him, I'd rather Auburn sign Brevin White Joey Gatewood.

Why not Brevin White, Joey Gatewood, Justin Fields, and Bo Nix? 

Nice looking thrower.  Like a poor mans Jarrett Stidham. Not as big not as fast not as strong of arm.  But very solid prospect.    Only one glaring issue is the ball tap before throwing. Can easily be knocked from his hand with a swipe or sack.  He's probably a baseball player and taps like that to gather to throw and just never gotten away from it in football.  Prospect from Cali... don't like our chances but his brother may know Chip or something.  Plus we taking all the 5 star QBs!!!

14 hours ago, corchjay said:

don't like our chances but his brother may know Chip or something.  Plus we taking all the 5 star QBs!!!

Chip has been recruiting BW for a while & knows him well on their own relationship. We can win this one if we miss on Fields.

Also I'm surprised nobody has made a who knew Sean White's brother played in Cali joke. Their "listed" heights & weights in high school are nearly the exact same.

9 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

Per Mikey, put them all at Mike backer.

They ain't tough enough! :)

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

Chip has been recruiting BW for a while & knows him we on their own relationship. We can win this one if we miss on Fields.

Also I'm surprised nobody has made a who knew Sean White's brother played in Cali joke. Their "listed" heights & weights in high school are nearly the exact same.

Looks like a pretty good backup plan. Now I just hope we don't have to use it. 

White reference:

On 7/10/2017 at 8:51 PM, ellitor said:

Saw a pic of White standing with Mike Leach.  Leach ain't short, but this kid is a good 2-3" taller than Leach.  Also if Leach likes him as a passer, I like him.  Seems that WSU really wants him as their top 1 or 2.   Also White said he will announce after Fields announces.  

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

Has Fields and White said when they'll make their commitments?

Fields could be in August or after OVs. White says after fields as was already posted.

Archived