2018 4* QB Brevin White (Princeton)

ellitor

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

Fields could be in August or after OVs. White says after fields as was already posted.

Has Fields scheduled any visits yet, or does he need to wait for the season to start to schedule them? 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, AuburnArch13 said:

Has Fields scheduled any visits yet, or does he need to wait for the season to start to schedule them? 

For OVs high schoolers still have to wait til SR year starts.

Has this cat visited the Plains yet?  

Has he visited any SEC school?

FSU?

I guess I am wondering if he is genuinely interested in Auburn.  I get the Lindsey connection when Lindsey was at ASU.   I like how he stated, I will wait til JF commits.  Seems like a straight shooter.

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

Has this cat visited the Plains yet?  

Has he visited any SEC school?

FSU?

I guess I am wondering if he is genuinely interested in Auburn.

No. No. No. Yes. Just waiting for the Fields domino to fall then the losers will come calling.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

No. No. No. Yes. Just waiting for the Fields domino to fall then the losers will come calling.

Thanks so much!

Since Chip was OC/QB coach at Arizona State, he must know a good bit about Brevin White for him to be on our recruiting board. I hope Bravin comes for his visit to Auburn then make his commitment to us shortly after.

13 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Since Chip was OC/QB coach at Arizona State, he must know a good bit about Brevin White for him to be on our recruiting board. I hope Bravin comes for his visit to Auburn then make his commitment to us shortly after.

I dont because that means we missed on Fields. Now if we do happen to miss on Fields then im all for Brevin committing. 

52 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Honestly, you want to sign everyone, don't you?

10 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

This is a Hard Pass if we can get Fields. 

11 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

I think in a previous discussion the words non commitable offer was discussed. this may be a prime example. 

until Fields decides... White is in limbo.

1 hour ago, lutzcammed said:

I think in a previous discussion the words non commitable offer was discussed. this may be a prime example. 

until Fields decides... White is in limbo.

So you're saying he is learning to bend over backward and dance under a stick.  I guess that must help him avoid a pass rush? What will they think of next for QB training?

On 7/19/2017 at 8:59 AM, LakeBum said:

So you're saying he is learning to bend over backward and dance under a stick.  I guess that must help him avoid a pass rush? What will they think of next for QB training?

I think our coaches practice that when they're trying to sign a big-time DE...

On 7/19/2017 at 8:59 AM, LakeBum said:

So you're saying he is learning to bend over backward and dance under a stick.

Don't let Gus see this. He may try to use it in a play somehow this season.

Gus can't put all the eggs in one basket, and we've come up short since Cam and Nick was here. We can't keep coming up short on those honest to goodness 4 and 5 * QB's.

14 minutes ago, dabrasco said:

Better find a back up plan to our back up plan

He may not be the back up plan anymore anyway.

Malzahn needs to put an offer on the table for Brevin before it's way too late. If he doesn't and Fields signs with someone else, what do we do then?

Archived