Sean White not quitting just yet

weagle06

no rumors here

on the other hand, I have been reading JS is actively 'recruiting for us, spending time in the film room, becoming a team leader and so forth.

by actions alone if they were of equal talent  I know who I want my QB to be.

as far as WB  goes  please let him transfer to someone we play.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/17/2017 at 3:48 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

I think Stidham is physically better than SW, bigger, faster, stronger arm and will win out because of that and his work ethic. That said when healthy and allowed to run the offense SW has proven he is a very good QB. I don't understand why so many quote unquote Auburn fans seem to be against SW.  I think the thing that has made some fans to turn on him is his willingness to play when hurt but you have to realize with the options we had at QB when he was hurt he probably thought we were better off with him when he was injured than with the other QB's.  If Stidham gets hurt we will all be really happy we have SW as a backup as we will still be very good and also allow Malik to redshirt.  Stidham is the better of the two but I am real happy that SW is here this year.

Never thought of Sean's willingness to play hurt causing some fans to turn on him. Heck, that's what I really like about him. I would echo your last statement. 

We need SW and I think he knows this. He is a gamer and can do a pretty good job when healthy of which is better than some other SEC schools can say. I hope when he plays, and I know he will, he will help us to have the kind of season we are all excited about. We are blessed to have SW, JS, and Mr. Willis at the QB position.

9 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

some of the gentleman on here who said it I consider about as credible  as can be.

I put my trust on them.

Who may those "gentleman" be and could you point to a thread where they said these things?  Thanks.

wde

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Au23 is one of the most credible people on this board. Period.

So are you saying Au23 posted this?

wde

13 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

Who may those "gentleman" be and could you point to a thread where they said these things?  Thanks.

wde

To be fair he is telling the truth . I can't seep through the threads as of now , but I know on some of the recruiting threads a couple of insiders have indeed said SW needed an attitude adjustment . As mentioned Au23 student has been one and I believe @ellitor has referenced such as well.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

To be fair he is telling the truth . I can't seep through the threads as of now , but I know on some of the recruiting threads a couple of insiders have indeed said SW needed an attitude adjustment . As mentioned Au23 student has been one and I believe @ellitor has referenced such as well.

Fair enough. Ellitor has more credibility on this subject than Au23.

Au23 was convinced JFIII was the best QB on the team last year which showed he can be as wrong and/or stupidly biased as anyone on this forum.

wde

25 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Fair enough. Ellitor has more credibility on this subject than Au23.

Au23 was convinced JFIII was the best QB on the team last year which showed he can be as wrong and/or stupidly biased as anyone on this forum.

wde

To be fair , everyone is bias . There are people on this thread who absolutely want SW to start (although they would never admit it) despite it being evident that JS is a more talented QB. That being said , he was wrong about that. He admits it though . He has been right about quite a few things as well , too.

Oh if you were looking for somebody that has never been wrong then you should go look on another board

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Oh if you were looking for somebody that has never been wrong then you should go look on another board

I have a hard time considering any poster on any message board anywhere to be a "source."  

Internet message boards ≠ reliable source

5 hours ago, DAG said:

It came from23 & WDE actually.

4 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

I have a hard time considering any poster on any message board anywhere to be a "source."  

Internet message boards ≠ reliable source

I didn't mention any "sources" but as far as THIS board au23 has been mentioned by many people as being one of the posters you should listen to. You mentioned "sources" in your earlier post so I guess you are talking about that post?  To be honest I never bought that one guy can say something and another guy something else but everybody calling one guy a liar as opposed to another. This is merely childish banter and person tries to tag team the other....or a person has a bias and seeks out until they find somebody that share the same perspective.

I tend to take people for their word. People with info can come and go as there are new recruiting classes each year and coaching moves each year, so IMO sometimes guys know a little extra and the next year they could know Jack, it's that fluid. But that's just my opinion. 

Nobody seemed to question any of the other things said about the other qb's though....just ran with those

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

It came from23 & WDE actually.

Thanks for he clarification 

Archived