Sooo There's More Good News Coming...

ellitor

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Coach, don't think Martin is near the top of AU's board right now. Not as the every down back like DP and Cook. 

I believe @austudnt23 was giving hints on this with his opinions on Asa.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, corchjay said:

using my pageant wave... lol.  I guess my "feeling" was ummm correct

Well dang get some more of those feeling

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I'm guessing it's one of TWill's recruits. Hope it's some of the stud LB we have been after. 

There may be more than 1.

11 minutes ago, Newbomb said:

Assuming Smoke was a surprise Worm told us something else was in the mix.

Smoke was definitely a surprise. Worm wasn't the only one. Jalil Irvin & Kam Stutts also did.

26 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I knew Chip like Martin a lot early.  What you hearing on Cook now?  Anything other then Porter making a big push?  That's really all I'm hearing.  

Really nothing on Cook. Was told we were talking more and more to Butterbean. And we are in very good shape with DP. Now Cook. Really encouraging happenings here. 

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Smoke was definitely a surprise. Worm wasn't the only one. Jalil Irvin & Kam Stutts also did.

Yes Irvin is definitely one of the recruits that's talking.  He's connected to Hill, Jackson, and Fields all.  Not sure if he is to Harris or not.

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Was told we were talking more and more to Butterbean.

I wonder if your source meant Kavoisey Smoke instead of Butterbean. I've seen more AU interest in Smoke than Butterbean from other AU sources.

Just now, ellitor said:

I wonder if your source meant Kavoisey Smoke instead of Butterbean. I've seen more AU interest in Smoke than Butterbean from other AU sources.

And from all indications Webb is committing to MSU today isn't he?

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

And from all indications Webb is committing to MSU today isn't he?

He did 30 minutes ago.

30 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well dang get some more of those feeling

So why am I the only goof that doesn't know how to link pics or videos... needing Boston More then a feeling youtube up in here for this reply

4 minutes ago, corchjay said:

So why am I the only goof that doesn't know how to link pics or videos... needing Boston More then a feeling youtube up in here for this reply

Just now, corchjay said:

Pics are easy. Just copy the web address/link & paste it here...

1592512.jpg?w=1075&h=604&fit=crop&crop=f

Youtube videos work the same way. Copy & paste...

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Said Butterbean. Could be just trying to keep the line of communication open. Dude knows what he is talking about. 

Anyway back to the topic of good news coming. It's trending to be 4* LB Michael Harris. 6 picks to AU in the past 12 hours. On the teams involved in his recruitment AU has 5 of the 6 picks: 2 from AU reporters,  2 from UGA reporters, & 1 of 2 from tOSU reporters which was a flip this morning.

The Smoke commitment was a bug surprise to coaches and all of us. Big time get and was not the good news worm was talking about. Smoke was planning on committing to Clemson before his visit to Auburn. Harris will be AU very soon unless Ohio State decides to give him a committable offer. Even if OSU does we still get him in the end. It is going to be a very good month for recruiting.

Archived