Sooo There's More Good News Coming...

ellitor

Please let Harris join today...

Then lets take Georgia over the next 2 months with...   Trey Hill, Fields, Pierce, K. Jackson, Z. McClain, Jibunor, Wonnum, Matthew Hill

The master of negative cruitin' getting raped in his own state this year.  Love it.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

The Smoke commitment was a bug surprise to coaches and all of us. Big time get and was not the good news worm was talking about. Smoke was planning on committing to Clemson before his visit to Auburn. Harris will be AU very soon unless Ohio State decides to give him a committable offer. Even if OSU does we still get him in the end. It is going to be a very good month for recruiting.

If tOSU waits til after his season starts it will be too late since Harris' coach has a rule for his players to commit & shut down before their SR season.

1 hour ago, austudnt23 said:

The Smoke commitment was a bug surprise to coaches and all of us. Big time get and was not the good news worm was talking about. Smoke was planning on committing to Clemson before his visit to Auburn. Harris will be AU very soon unless Ohio State decides to give him a committable offer. Even if OSU does we still get him in the end. It is going to be a very good month for recruiting.

I've had some "bug suprises" and "worms" in my yard this summer also. I think it's all this rain. ☔️ 

All in fun...

3 hours ago, Jgarrett7 said:

If I wasn't drenched in sweat right now I'd say it feels like January in here right now.

Don't forget this is alabama - you could be drenched in sweat in January also!

If we get Fields to commit to us, do you think that will help us land Justyn Ross?  One thing I have heard is Clemson has really impressed him due to Trevor Lawrence in his ear wanting him to be the guy he throws to.  Fields did better than Lawrence at the camp Ross was at. If we land Fields, do we lose Gatewood? 

6 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

If we get Fields to commit to us, do you think that will help us land Justyn Ross?

Been covered extensively in both the Fields & Ross threads, yes it definitely helps.

7 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

If we land Fields, do we lose Gatewood?

Some sources believe yes. Others believe no.

5 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

The Smoke commitment was a bug surprise to coaches and all of us. Big time get and was not the good news worm was talking about. Smoke was planning on committing to Clemson before his visit to Auburn. Harris will be AU very soon unless Ohio State decides to give him a committable offer. Even if OSU does we still get him in the end. It is going to be a very good monthHow beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news for recruiting.

How beautiful upon the mountains (and upon the Plains) are the feet of him who brings good news.

Haven't read this whole thread, and I don't usually follow recruiting but thought I'd share: Rumblings on my end from the powers that be about another signee tomorrow or Friday lunch.  I believe another defensive player that runs in Monday's circles. Tifwiw. My source has been right often and wrong some too...so. 

3 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Haven't read this whole thread, and I don't usually follow recruiting but thought I'd share: Rumblings on my end from the powers that be about another signee tomorrow or Friday lunch.  I believe another defensive player that runs in Monday's circles. Tifwiw. My source has been right often and wrong some too...so. 

Sounds like Harris which some of us are guessing anyway.

3 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

It's probably Harris if defense and Hill if offense 

All things considered, mathematically speaking it could be both.  I would applaud such. 

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

Soooo...it's almost 2pm ET. Friday. :popcorn:

Don't expect more this week but I think we get at least 2 more before July is over.

55 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I think we should sign at least 2 RB's.

You've been getting the e-mails, haven't you.

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

I think we should sign at least 2 RB's.

Darn, I thought there was exciting news!!! 

This is must be how people feel when I comment. ??‍♀️

I got a friend that's friends with a friend that has a cousin that her baby daddy knows a coach...:hellyeah:

But that source says Porter still working James Cook although Cook isn't showing much of his hand at all.  

Fields is heavy lean AU in the coaches opinions 

Says expect to start seeing some movement in recruiting on the offensive side.  Coaches are starting to push for a few to get on board.  Maybe after this weekend.  

3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I got a friend that's friends with a friend that has a cousin that her baby daddy knows a coach...:hellyeah:

But that source says Porter still working James Cook although Cook isn't showing much of his hand at all.  

Fields is heavy lean AU in the coaches opinions 

Says expect to start seeing some movement in recruiting on the offensive side.  Coaches are starting to push for a few to get on board.  Maybe after this weekend.  

Thank you for some real news. It was getting old clicking on here to see someone say man I hope we get this kid, or something similar.

Archived