Sooo There's More Good News Coming...

ellitor

12 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I got a friend that's friends with a friend that has a cousin that her baby daddy knows a coach...:hellyeah:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, corchjay said:

I got a friend that's friends with a friend that has a cousin that her baby daddy knows a coach...:hellyeah:

115bf092-722b-4ff5-bd35-76ab85075d5a_tex

Bumping this thread because Keith just posted it sounds like more news is coming tonight. If it's who he thinks it is then it will bug a good number on here initially.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Bumping this thread because Keith just posted it sounds like more news is coming tonight. If it's who he thinks it is then it will bug a good number on here initially.

Going on this alone, I'll take a stab and say it's Joiner.

3 minutes ago, AuburnArch13 said:

Going on this alone, I'll take a stab and say it's Joiner.

Nope. New kid on the board at a position a lot of us like another prospect at. Apparently had a great camp today.

Did something change with one of the others we were recruiting at that poisition? I have a pretty good idea who it is. From my hometown. 

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nope. New kid on the board at a position a lot of us like another prospect at. Apparently had a great camp today.

I'm guessing QB...??‍♂️

Just posted a minute ago at ITAT

Josh Marsh of Decatur, a 2018 linebacker, has committed to the Tigers.  Not sure if that's what is referenced above but it did just get announced.

13 minutes ago, AU_256 said:

Did something change with one of the others we were recruiting at that poisition? I have a pretty good idea who it is. From my hometown. 

No clue but it's likely we are not in as good of a spot or do not like a LB or 2 as much as we thought the staff did.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No clue but it's likely we are not in as good of a spot or do not like a LB or 2 as much as we thought the staff did.

This sucks.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Way too early to say that, IMO

Hope you're right.

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Everyday we lit!!!

Not gonna lie I was a little let down by this commitment because I thought it was a 4 star LBer and me as a star gazer was disappointed but our best recruiter shaun shivers got me excited again!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN!!!! even more reason to look forward to the weekend!!! LETS GO

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Not gonna lie I was a little let down by this commitment because I thought it was a 4 star LBer and me as a star gazer was disappointed but our best recruiter shaun shivers got me excited again!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN!!!! even more reason to look forward to the weekend!!! LETS GO

Yep...Wish I could go down there myself and get some BBQ and Mac & cheese... Anyway I'm looking forward to giving plenty BOOM's tomorrow.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Yep...Wish I could go down there myself and get some BBQ and Mac & cheese

It's not open to the public for obvious reasons.

Archived