Post a picture

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Same and same on marriage and first kid, fellas. 

Loving this conversation!

SAME....Gob Bluth lol

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

23 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Chillin’ with my bud on the bay in Baltimore,

29A6061B-A30C-4A0E-B33C-F4D0F74F4F93.jpeg

Have some crabs for me. And try the Old Bay beer from Flying Dog... or don't...

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 1:11 PM, AUDub said:

Baby cockatiel thinks my beard is delicious

Surprised that bird did not take a nip of the ear lobe.  We had parakeets many years ago...and they would nip you if you weren't careful

On 8/14/2019 at 8:09 PM, augolf1716 said:

Been with my wonderful wife for over 30 years. 

PS I didn't get married until I was 37 years old was having to much fun.

Math not adding up to 127.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119c07343cb6ec179bb8

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Freak said:

Math not adding up to 127.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119c07343cb6ec179bb8

I like how he said "over 30 years". That could be 30 years and a day, or it could be 30 years and then 60 years after that. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Auburn decal.jpg

Found this among some old college items...from 1959 or 60.   Looks pretty fierce.  Hope this is the guy who shows up Saturday.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Auburn decal.jpg

Found this among some old college items...from 1959 or 60.   Looks pretty fierce.  Hope this is the guy who shows up Saturday.

I had one of these on my rear window at Auburn in the late 70's. I had the one above first and then on my next car I had the same image but with a blue shirt on. I liked this one a lot. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I had one of these on my rear window at Auburn in the late 70's. I had the one above first and then on my next car I had the same image but with a blue shirt on. I liked this one a lot. 

Same was it the one you had to place in plate of water then apply.......man those were a pain in the arse.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Same was it the one you had to place in plate of water then apply.......man those were a pain in the arse.

Yes they were. I also built a lot of model cars as a kid so I had a lot of practice with decals in water. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Yes they were. I also built a lot of model cars as a kid so I had a lot of practice with decals in water. :)

I guess with the popularity of rear window defrost they all but disappeared.............they were great because once they set only a razor blade would take them off and the color didn't fade easy in intense sunlight.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Sadly I was impatient and preferred a good snap on........thats not to say I didnt enjoy glue and painting a nice 57 Chevy...........my older brother was King of all things air plane.

• Love 1

Oh my goodness, @Barnacle. She's beautiful. Look at that smile! Aw man, you got me feelin' some kind of way over here. What perfect, happy girl. I'm so happy for you  guys!! 

Also, nice job on the Bela Fleck and early beach trip.

TERRIBLE job on making me wait this long though ;)

Man. That is so freaking awesome. WAR DAMN BARN FAM AND BEAUTIFUL BARNACLETTE!!!!

• Love 1

Those are all great and precious except that ole miss stuff......................................but I understand why you have to do it................one with the dog is my fav

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Those are all great and precious except that ole miss stuff......................................but I understand why you have to do it................one with the dog is my fav

I like the one with the dog too. Her expression in the first photo looks like when she found she'd have to wear the Ole Miss outfit. The last photo is where she got to take it off. :)

Congrats @Barnacle. Beautiful little girl. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Long, long way from home. Something different than the bama- Florida beaches for a change. Love seeing the left coast but no way in hell I’d live in Seattle. 

130634EB-1E3B-492F-A08E-EDC86F3FEE04.jpeg

659C956E-D12F-4D35-95E8-4B7111D6B2D7.jpeg

67E5C359-16D4-494D-A569-AB15247C506B.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 9/26/2019 at 7:27 PM, augolf1716 said:

It's good to know somebody in the Grove......them some fine eats when playing in Oxford.

• Like 2