Post a picture

12 hours ago, McLoofus said:

You have my attention.

10 hours ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

ditto

This was the best food trip I’ve had in New Orleans. Hands down. From the fresh beignets at Cafe Beignet to the muffuletta from Central Gro to dinner at K Paul’s to breakfast at Elizabeth’s. I’m pretty sure I gained a few lbs...

Specifically, the meal I had here was Eggs Elizabeth...grilled French bread topped with two poached eggs, ham, and hollandaise, cheese grits, fantastic coffee.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

This was the best food trip I’ve had in New Orleans. Hands down. From the fresh beignets at Cafe Beignet to the muffuletta from Central Gro to dinner at K Paul’s to breakfast at Elizabeth’s. I’m pretty sure I gained a few lbs...

Specifically, the meal I had here was Eggs Elizabeth...grilled French bread topped with two poached eggs, ham, and hollandaise, cheese grits, fantastic coffee.

Cafe Beignet! All the beignet, none of the hassle, better coffee (*ducks*).

I can smell the Quarter now, for better and for worse.

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Cafe Beignet! All the beignet, none of the hassle, better coffee (*ducks*).

I can smell the Quarter now, for better and for worse.

You will get ZERO argument from me. I love that place. They have opened one in the Jax Brewery building. A little more room than the Royal St location.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

You will get ZERO argument from me. I love that place. They have opened one in the Jax Brewery building. A little more room than the Royal St location.

If Jax makes a decent coffee stout then I'm booking a one way flight today.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

If Jax makes a decent coffee stout then I'm booking a one way flight today.

Alas, I believe that the Jax brand is now owned by Pabst, who currently chooses not to use it.

Yx43M7p.jpg

• Like 3

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:58 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

Stolen. I have no idea. Don’t question it, just enjoy.

C0DED5DF-750F-4866-BFED-3BE200C7C285.jpeg

Diamond Dave, Dangerfield and Pee Wee...............love it...........backstage Jonny Carson 1984??

Edited by kevon67

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

WTH I hate frickin snakes stop posting these it gives me the willy's

That is nasty one. Fat Cottonmouth under a downspout splash block. Half hibernating I suppose. Had to wake him with the snake stick. Wife was moving the splash block and yelled OH SH*T. That means snake in woman yard language. Did not kill. Released in a Georgia fans yard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

That is nasty one. Fat Cottonmouth under a downspout splash block. Half hibernating I suppose. Had to wake him with the snake stick. Wife was moving the splash block and yelled OH SH*T. That means snake in woman yard language. Did not kill. Released in a Georgia fans yard.

I was raised on a farm but damn I hate any snakes. I have nightmares still to this day about snakes I came across on the farm. I would have kill the sucker in a heart beat........sorry snake lovers but I kill all snakes I come across.

The story's I could tell about snakes on the farm, creeks and hay barns

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I was raised on a farm but damn I hate any snakes. I have nightmares still to this day about snakes I came across on the farm. I would have kill the sucker in a heart beat........sorry snake lovers but I kill all snakes I come across.

I work in the woods. I have stepped on an untold number of those bastages. Man, I swear I got moves like Barry Sanders when trying to escape...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I work in the woods. I have stepped on an untold number of those bastages. Man, I swear I got moves like Barry Sanders when trying to escape...

Same here tiger. I could jump higher then Superman

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I stepped on Cottonmouth when I was 11. It did bite and and I stayed in hospital for 5 days. Bit me on the ball of the foot and my entire leg swelled and turned blueish. 

They did not know how to treat snakebites in those days. I think there treatment caused more problems than the bite.

Snakes Lives Matter

8 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Fished an old grass farm pond when I was 12.............If I had a dollar for every cotton mouth I stepped on ewwwwwww...........Was just blessed never bitten as the wet ground and waist high grass leading to 3acre pond was their home........I too have dreams still of stepping on many wearing me red ball chest waders.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2018 at 10:52 AM, SaltyTiger said:

They are out and about

IMG_0026.JPG

Dogs seem to be (finally) starting to learn*, though not fast enough for my tastes.

Thankfully we've only had "dry bites."

*ETA - Cats, on the other hand - Had to physically drag one of my cats off of an 8' rat snake.

Edited by AUld fAUx@
  • Like 1