Post a picture

Wife said salesman recommended Gary Fisher on acct of me being 6'5.......that. was 2008.............I think Trek owns Gary Fisher.

Just pressed emoticons 1 of 160..........sometimes I use the options on xbox one

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

Wife said salesman recommended Gary Fisher on acct of me being 6'5.......that. was 2008.............I think Trek owns Gary Fisher.

Just pressed emoticons 1 of 160..........sometimes I use the options on xbox one

They make awesome bikes.

There just happens to be a Trek shop that I was able to ride my new rig home from. 

Edited by McLoofus
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Many, many thanks.:hellyeah:

ETA - It works. New trick for this old dog.

Edited by AUld fAUx@
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

They make awesome bikes.

There just happens to be a Trek shop that I was able to ride my new rig home from. 

I have a Gary Fisher. Picked it up 8 or so years ago. Love that bike. Don’t ride it nearly enough.

• Like 2

My B-I-L captioned it "you have to play it as it lies". Actually saw this happen. It's about 10' below the cart path. Yes, a gator lives in the pond. Bros grabbed their bags and kept playing.

IMG_20180421_075503.jpg

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

On 4/28/2018 at 10:29 PM, McLoofus said:

My B-I-L captioned it "you have to play it as it lies". Actually saw this happen. It's about 10' below the cart path. Yes, a gator lives in the pond. Bros grabbed their bags and kept playing.

IMG_20180421_075503.jpg

Times like these are when I figure rules are made to be broken. I played Eufaula years ago. I had been warned about the course before I went.  Don't remember which hole it was but I hit the ball over a rise. When I got to where I could see it, it was sitting on the green along with an alligator. For all I know the alligator still has my ball. I played the rest of the day with my head on a swivel. Hard to make good contact that way. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Times like these are when I figure rules are made to be broken. I played Eufaula years ago. I had been warned about the course before I went.  Don't remember which hole it was but I hit the ball over a rise. When I got to where I could see it, it was sitting on the green along with an alligator. For all I know the alligator still has my ball. I played the rest of the day with my head on a swivel. Hard to make good contact that way. 

Didn't realize they have gators in Eufala. Very cool. We have tons of them here but I haven't seen any more than a couple feet from the water yet. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Didn't realize they have gators in Eufala. Very cool. We have tons of them here but I haven't seen any more than a couple feet from the water yet. 

Loof, Lake Eufala is infested with gators. Saw a 14' fishing with a guide several years ago. They have a lottery and issue gator tags once a year for hunters to harvest. One of my sons and some his buddies got into gator hunting in college and were drawn for some Eufala tags. Walked out of my house in Auburn early one morning and they had an 11' gator stretched in front of the garage  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Loof, Lake Eufala is infested with gators. Saw a 14' fishing with a guide several years ago. They have a lottery and issue gator tags once a year for hunters to harvest. One of my sons and some his buddies got into gator hunting in college and were drawn for some Eufala tags. Walked out of my house in Auburn early one morning and they had an 11' gator stretched in front of the garage  

You want gators you should play in Fl. gators on just about every golf course

57 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Watched youtube video two huge gators fighting on fairway, believe it was Florida........Guys got way too close for my liking.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2018 at 6:54 PM, augolf1716 said:

When I was a kid my family and another family spent a week near Destin. On a golf course ( probably San Destin) we got a huge condo across from beach. Don’t remember how many rooms but families of 5 and 6 plus their maid and our babysitter. This was my dads favorite drinking buddy. One night they were out on the patio and disappeared. Came back hours later soaking wet with their shirts tied up into tote sacks. They only came back because they couldn’t carry anymore golf balls. The next day we played and as these now sober adults bragged about their big score finding years worth of quality golf balls, they showed the pond around a par 3 green. This pond was a half acre at best and we counted at least 4 full adults alligators. This could have been bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, alexava said:

When I was a kid my family and another family spent a week near Destin. On a golf course ( probably San Destin) we got a huge condo across from beach. Don’t remember how many rooms but families of 5 and 6 plus their maid and our babysitter. This was my dads favorite drinking buddy. One night they were out on the patio and disappeared. Came back hours later soaking wet with their shirts tied up into tote sacks. They only came back because they couldn’t carry anymore golf balls. The next day we played and as these now sober adults bragged about their big score finding years worth of quality golf balls, they showed the pond around a par 3 green. This pond was a half acre at best and we counted at least 4 full adults alligators. This could have been bad. 

Our course lake is 2.5 acres on a par 5..........have only seen a couple around 4ft.......they are usually hauled off quickly when reported to marshal..

Around 6-7am you can spot 7 or 8 deer crossing fairway........nothing more beautiful.

Just now, kevon67 said:

Our course lake is 2.5 acres on a par 5..........have only seen a couple around 4ft.......they are usually hauled off quickly when reported to marshal..

Around 6-7am you can spot 7 or 8 deer crossing fairway........nothing more beautiful.

Very few gators up here in north Alabama but some. As for deer on a golf course, Joe Wheeler state park they are not even afraid of you. You might see two or fifty every round. 

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, alexava said:

Very few gators up here in north Alabama but some. As for deer on a golf course, Joe Wheeler state park they are not even afraid of you. You might see two or fifty every round. 

Here in south Mississippi we have a few.......drive 10 minutes west to Louisiana and can see more than enough to last a lifetime?

I am sure all 320lbs of me in a canoe looks like dinner on the half shell?

Erstwhile youngest had her first Communion today. 

qUajkgo.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, AUDub said:

Erstwhile youngest had her first Communion today. 

qUajkgo.jpg

I hope she felt beautiful in her dress and had a great day. Kid has a great smile. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I hope she felt beautiful in her dress and had a great day. Kid has a great smile. 

She did. She needed an "all about Jillian" day. Still getting used to being a middle child. 

Didn't much care for the wine though lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Here in south Mississippi we have a few.......drive 10 minutes west to Louisiana and can see more than enough to last a lifetime?

I am sure all 320lbs of me in a canoe looks like dinner on the half shell?

The state released some here in the 80s for beaver control. They thought the climate would either kill them in a few years or at least make them unable to reproduce. They were wrong. We see huge ones and babies in certain areas. They really should let us dispose of them. 

Yes, I know that I'm still stuck w./ my silly little phone camera (others have not yet surfaced from the, still ongoing, move) and yes, I know I'm showcasing how late we're getting this year's tomatoes in the ground. I take sufficient pride* in my handiwork, however, that I post. The plants and cages signify that the PTB (bless her heart) approves, and that I cannot even approach** the bed (except for urination around the perimeter) 'til end of growing season.

* I have oft been characterized as "like lightning" with a hammer, as in "never strikes twice in the same place."

** Did you know that tomato and pepper plants could catch tobacco-mosaic virus from the likes of me?

XpiLDUj.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Yes, I know that I'm still stuck w./ my silly little phone camera (others have not yet surfaced from the, still ongoing, move) and yes, I know I'm showcasing how late we're getting this year's tomatoes in the ground. I take sufficient pride* in my handiwork, however, that I post. The plants and cages signify that the PTB (bless her heart) approves, and that I cannot even approach** the bed (except for urination around the perimeter) 'til end of growing season.

* I have oft been characterized as "like lightning" with a hammer, as in "never strikes twice in the same place."

** Did you know that tomato and pepper plants could catch tobacco-mosaic virus from the likes of me?

XpiLDUj.jpg

Some view* those tomatoes will have.

I have actually read that one can kill a plant just by touching it immediately after taking a puff of tobacco. 

*Put in and/or take out in your backyard. What a dream, what a dream. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Some view* those tomatoes will have.

I have actually read that one can kill a plant just by touching it immediately after taking a puff of tobacco. 

*Put in and/or take out in your backyard. What a dream, what a dream. 

That's the front yard (Izaak Walton Lake). Backyard is Fish River, though the two are connected at the tip of our point..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

That's the front yard (Izaak Walton Lake). Backyard is Fish River, though the two are connected at the tip of our point..

Your signature makes much more sense to me now. May your angling be compleat, always.

• Like 2