Post a picture

Largest snake I’ve seen this year while fishing. Unsure the species, but it was headed toward the water and I didn’t want to get any closer. Approximately 3.5-4ft and as thick as my wrist.

QjjBCG8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Took some good ones of my best buddy last night. Google Pixel 2 takes incredible photos too, by the way. I realized I've been under utilizing it.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180521183121955_COVER.jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180521191338605_COVER.jpgIMG_20180521_184115.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Barnacle you take some amazing pictures, dang near professional? 

I wish I could take more credit. My phone takes great pictures. I just click the button! haha

15 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I wish I could take more credit. My phone takes great pictures. I just click the button! haha

You should......I've noticed in many of your pics you have an eye for framing your shots.........I am sure photographers have a word for what I am trying to say......Your beer photos actually make me salivate?

Edited by kevon67
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Took some good ones of my best buddy last night. Google Pixel 2 takes incredible photos too, by the way. I realized I've been under utilizing it.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180521183121955_COVER.jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180521191338605_COVER.jpgIMG_20180521_184115.jpg

Gums are looking good.......sorry wife is in dental for 30 years.................what's the dogs name?

• Haha 1

A year ago tonight. 4 hours into a 15 hour labor. Poor Mrs. Dub had been given Nubain and was blitzed. She hates these pictures because of how out of it she looks lol.

My dad and mom. 

QV3z7uR.jpg

Her big sister. 

H3BxrzG.jpg

And though it’s cheating because I didn’t take it, me. 

23aNI4x.jpg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, AUDub said:

A year ago tonight. 4 hours into a 15 hour labor. Poor Mrs. Dub had been given Nubain and was blitzed. She hates these pictures because of how out of it she looks lol.

My dad and mom. 

QV3z7uR.jpg

Her big sister. 

H3BxrzG.jpg

And though it’s cheating because I didn’t take it, me. 

23aNI4x.jpg

Great memory/pics! 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Great memory/pics! 

I really can’t believe it’s been a year. Time flies. She’s a little fun monster now, tearing up the whole house as a matter of course. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I really can’t believe it’s been a year. Time flies. She’s a little fun monster now, tearing up the whole house as a matter of course. 

Love happy couple pics❤

• Like 2

12 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Gums are looking good.......sorry wife is in dental for 30 years.................what's the dogs name?

Had to have eleven of Auggie's teeth pulled recently. Take care of those chompers! Hard to do when the dog was never into chewing on bones or anything else, though :(

@Barnacle, I've got a Pixel, too. I've suddenly become a much better photographer...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

...aaaand a year ago. 

Q31MAbg.jpg

F5b0LoA.jpg

Birthday girl!

fme84Qv.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, AUDub said:

...aaaand a year ago. 

Q31MAbg.jpg

F5b0LoA.jpg

Birthday girl!

fme84Qv.jpg

Please pass along my best b'day wishes.

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Down at Port Orange today and Daytona Beach Shores. Sign reminded me of the 1963 Georgia Tech game and  @augolf1716   

pabst.JPG

PBR's all around.........your down in my neck of the woods salty

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Had to have eleven of Auggie's teeth pulled recently. Take care of those chompers! Hard to do when the dog was never into chewing on bones or anything else, though :(

@Barnacle, I've got a Pixel, too. I've suddenly become a much better photographer...

damn usually once a year the vet's will have a teeth/gum special to promote. Our vet of course being an Auburn grad. has his in May. Also a product called CET VeggieDent  made by Virbac is very good for tartar control

• Thanks 1

Just now, augolf1716 said:

damn usually once a year the vet's will have a teeth/gum special to promote. Our vet of course being an Auburn grad. has his in May. Also a product called CET VeggieDent  made by Virbac is very good for tartar control

We've been using that stuff since the last visit. Hopefully the next one goes better.

Doggy dentals are expensive as hell. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

...aaaand a year ago. 

Q31MAbg.jpg

F5b0LoA.jpg

Birthday girl!

fme84Qv.jpg

Very nice looks come from Mom but that girl needs an Auburn blankie :)

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

...aaaand a year ago. 

Q31MAbg.jpg

F5b0LoA.jpg

Birthday girl!

fme84Qv.jpg

Beautiful ❤.........No fair.......I have the same sweater your wearing.......accept mine included a bald head?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

We've been using that stuff since the last visit. Hopefully the next one goes better.

Doggy dentals are expensive as hell. 

lol so true Heidi, our dog has been on them for most of her dog years. Teeth and gums in great shape 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

PBR's all around.........your down in my neck of the woods salty

There on a rare business trip. Pleasantly surprised at how nice Port Orange is. Stayed over at Daytona Beach Shores and good feel about it...... plus cheap PBR

• Love 1