Post a picture

On 8/14/2017 at 9:08 AM, Bigbens42 said:

I've migrated to Imgur and it's been serviceable. Photobucket effectively erased 6 years of images I've shared online, and I'm one of the lucky ones, as I never used it for business. Really jacked up my presence in the beer thread.

I wouldn't have bitched about a small, maybe $10 a month fee, but requiring users to pay $400 and making massive changes to your TOS without sufficient warning in advance is extortion.

I had at least 10 years of photos stored on PB. I haven't logged into it years. Did they really purge accounts?

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I had at least 10 years of photos stored on PB. I haven't logged into it years. Did they really purge accounts?

No purge. You can still access your photos, at least. What they did was disable third party hosting, which was really PB's only reason for existence, then asked for 400 dollars to unlock that feature. A feature that's been free for as long as they've existed. A lot of blog posts and online sales pages are now ruined as a result. This applies to paid accounts too. Unless you pay 400 a year, no third party hosting. They've effectively killed their business.

I migrated everything over to imgur and deleted my account. 

22 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

No purge. You can still access your photos, at least. What they did was disable third party hosting, which was really PB's only reason for existence, then asked for 400 dollars to unlock that feature. A feature that's been free for as long as they've existed. A lot of blog posts and online sales pages are now ruined as a result. This applies to paid accounts too. Unless you pay 400 a year, no third party hosting. They've effectively killed their business.

I migrated everything over to imgur and deleted my account. 

In other words:

4a4.gif

No one in their ******* right mind will pay FOUR HUNDRED dollars a year for a photo hosting website? To host?? Like, they're not marketing s***, they're just hosting images? f325fa768fc57df23a939929a1b09b08.gif

If you ever get the opportunity to do the "hard hat" tour of Buffalo Trace, do it. I can't express how good of a tour this is. 

Weird thing I learned on the tour..pretty much all the juice from the select recipe is the same thing. Buff Trace is Eagle Rare is Benchmark is Blanton's is Pappy. It's all dependent on where the barrels are stored in the houses. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

If you ever get the opportunity to do the "hard hat" tour of Buffalo Trace, do it. I can't express how good of a tour this is. 

Weird thing I learned on the tour..pretty much all the juice from the select recipe is the same thing. Buff Trace is Eagle Rare is Benchmark is Blanton's is Pappy. It's all dependent on where the barrels are stored in the houses. 

I thought Pappy (like Weller) is different because it's wheated? 

Had some Woodford Reserve on the rocks a coupe days ago...it treated me very well.

Nice little fire I worked on while out West.

image.jpeg

Edit- I uploaded straight from my phone, so let me know if it is too large/small or something.

Edited by Tiger Refuge
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Had some Woodford Reserve on the rocks a coupe days ago...it treated me very well.

Nice little fire I worked on while out West.

image.jpeg

Edit- I uploaded straight from my phone, so let me know if it is too large/small or something.

Photo looks good on my laptop.

Was that a controlled blaze?

Nasty one going in Glacier National Park ATM, I heard.

Good deal. Maybe I can quit using the hosting site.

This was a lightning caused fire. Actually two fires right next to each other. One was 40'ish acres and one 3. 

Yep, several large, uncontrolled fires in the PNW right now. One started yesterday in southeastern Montana. It went from ignition point to 40,000 acres in one day. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Good deal. Maybe I can quit using the hosting site.

This was a lightning caused fire. Actually two fires right next to each other. One was 40'ish acres and one 3. 

Yep, several large, uncontrolled fires in the PNW right now. One started yesterday in southeastern Montana. It went from ignition point to 40,000 acres in one day. 

Damn.

Meanwhile, 50" in Houston in a few days. 

It's never boring. At least we can say that. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Damn.

Meanwhile, 50" in Houston in a few days. 

It's never boring. At least we can say that. 

Yeah, I got back to my office yesterday and almost everyone is down in Houston helping with flood relief efforts. Absolutely insane amount of water.

Coming home, I flew through  DFW for only the second time in my life. The first time, I flew through hurricane Rita. This time, I flew through Harvey. Imma just avoid that airport from now on...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Yeah, I got back to my office yesterday and almost everyone is down in Houston helping with flood relief efforts. Absolutely insane amount of water.

Coming home, I flew through  DFW for only the second time in my life. The first time, I flew through hurricane Rita. This time, I flew through Harvey. Imma just avoid that airport from now on...

Yeah, do us a favor and give us a heads up if that ever changes and you book a flight going through there, would ya? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

OUTSTANDING

He loves his little sissy. Sleeps by her. Shadows her everywhere. He's the sweetest dog I've even owned. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

He loves his little sissy. Sleeps by her. Shadows her everywhere. He's the sweetest dog I've even owned. 

He loves the baby...........................great picture

• Thanks 1