Post a picture

On 2/16/2019 at 11:34 AM, AUDub said:

Luckily, both girls entered the game relatively late, and Trussville has a great training program. Those big scrums are extremely uncommon at this level. Positional play is emphasized, and just about every touch takes place with lots of space to work. Gives them lots of room to try and be creative. 

So Sadie’s first game was today in Montgomery. Thrashed Capital City 3-0. Not much asked of her in goal, but she had a save or two. Funniest thing was the wind assist she was getting on her punts in the second half. Other keeper was fielding them lol.

Montgomery beat Vestavia earlier this weekend, so that’s promising. Vestavia Invitational next weekend. Big one. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went to an oyster roast on a tiny little island near HHI yesterday. It was a fundraiser. Really great event. Bucketful after bucketful of oysters, drinks, fun little boat ride to the island complete with dolphin sightings, music, low country boil... Just perfect really.

IMG_20190303_160303.jpg

IMG_20190303_145627.jpg

IMG_20190303_145519.jpg

IMG_20190303_142327.jpg

IMG_20190303_145229.jpg

IMG_20190303_145511.jpg

IMG_20190303_143944.jpg

IMG_20190303_143957.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Went to an oyster roast on a tiny little island near HHI yesterday. It was a fundraiser. Really great event. Bucketful after bucketful of oysters, drinks, fun little boat ride to the island complete with dolphin sightings, music, low country boil... Just perfect really.

IMG_20190303_160303.jpg

IMG_20190303_145627.jpg

IMG_20190303_145519.jpg

IMG_20190303_142327.jpg

IMG_20190303_145229.jpg

IMG_20190303_145511.jpg

IMG_20190303_143944.jpg

IMG_20190303_143957.jpg

Now that's my kind of get to together.....................................

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:16 PM, augolf1716 said:

Now that's my kind of get to together.....................................

Beautiful day and venue....it's great to be among the 1% ain't it....:)     Hard to beat the salt marsh coastline of South Carolina. 

Or you could just tell your boyfriend you don't want to see him anymore. That would save you some money. 

• Haha 1

So Southside is on fire.

GGxdA6y.jpg

WPCQtqB.jpg

Old abandoned hotel on 7th Ave S. Hazy as hell here.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

So Southside is on fire.

GGxdA6y.jpg

WPCQtqB.jpg

Old abandoned hotel on 7th Ave S. Hazy as hell here.

Abandoned? Hope no squatters are trapped in there. 

7th Avenue... is that on campus? I used to live in Forest Park, work on Highland Ave and go to UAB, so I know exactly where you are and where you're looking, but I'm having trouble remembering that building. 

Edit: Just did some google maps snooping and I'm guessing that is the Hospitality Inn. Side note: Our Place Cafe looks pretty dope from the outside.

Edited by McLoofus

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Abandoned? Hope no squatters are trapped in there. 

7th Avenue... is that on campus? I used to live in Forest Park, work on Highland Ave and go to UAB, so I know exactly where you are and where you're looking, but I'm having trouble remembering that building. 

Edit: Just did some google maps snooping and I'm guessing that is the Hospitality Inn. Side note: Our Place Cafe looks pretty dope from the outside. 

I was just about to rec maps, but yes, it's the Hospitality Inn about 4 blocks east of Children's. That's, of course, UAB Medical Center's Jefferson Tower in the foreground.

Poop's about to hit the fan in Savannah. The fountains are green and all the dire warnings are showing up on social. "Don't get caught with weed", "don't drink and drive", "don't use that one steep flight of stairs on River Street". I'll be on my quiet little island all weekend.

bAZsmJRG5-7eOXvpu8SHJGTk91LHtX2SjxajdUCE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great picture …../they know how to do parks and fountains in Savannah.... ..St Paddy's day has always been a big event down there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Happy St. Paddy's from McLittle and McBaby! Fancy threads courtesy of mah dear ol' Mum.

image000000_01.jpg

Good Lord, cuteness overload! I like to think McBaby is staring at a piece of boudin being held up behind the camera.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Good Lord, cuteness overload! I like to think McBaby is staring at a piece of boudin being held up behind the camera.

Start the car, McWifey! The jig is up!!

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2019 at 8:39 PM, alexava said:

Quick trip after work. 

FEAF96AE-117E-492F-9653-88D10DA0750E.jpeg

You're younger than I thought. 😁

• Haha 6

Anthem buddies at the Legion game last night.  9yo Jillian 3rd from the left and 11yo Sadie 5th from the right. 

cfBpfP8.jpg

Jillian was smitten because the Ottawans were speaking to her in French lol. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 2

Neighbors had a baby and need someone to watch him while his momma finishes law school.  Mrs dub and I alternate  

He’s a cute little stinker. 

2VW1T1Z.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Posted up for the Ja Morant show, unless they don't change the channel, then I'll have to walk next door. Might do that anyway. I love a good crawl. Three seafood places next door to each other on the water. 10 min bike ride from the house.

IMG_20190323_173047.jpg

• Love 2

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Is that close to Salty Dogs Cafe? Looks familiar

Opposite end of the island actually but similar views because both are on creeks and not the sound or ocean. Will be down that way in a few weeks for the RBC Heritage.

• Like 1