Delta Air Lines Fires Back at Ann Coulter on Twitter, but Refunds Her $30

Auburn85

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/business/ann-coulter-delta-twitter.html

The conservative commentator Ann Coulter unleashed a barrage of criticism about Delta Air Lines on Twitter after she was moved to a different seat on a flight on Saturday, prompting the company to publicly return fire and call her comments “unnecessary and unacceptable.”

Ms. Coulter, a pundit known for headline-grabbing comments, began her attack after a flight from La Guardia Airport in New York to West Palm Beach, Fla.

In a statement on Sunday, the airline described what happened as a “seat mix-up,” but Ms. Coulter excoriated the airline in social media posts after she was removed from a seat that she said she had specifically booked.

more at the link

Ann Coulter quotes:

"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much." -on 9/11 widows who have been critical of the Bush administration

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo."

“There’s a cultural acceptance of child rape in Latino culture that doesn’t exist in even the most dysfunctional American ghettos. When it comes to child rape, the whole family gets involved.”

"Most public schools are, at best, nothing but expensive babysitting arrangements, helpfully keeping hoodlums off the street during daylight hours. At worst, they are criminal training labs, where teachers sexually abuse the children between drinking binges and acts of grand larceny."

Call me mean spirited if you want but this waste of oxygen brings no good to the world. 

21 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Mean spirited Elle. Extremely mean spirited from you on this beautiful evening.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Two wrongs do make things right. You know that. Extremely mean spirited comment. You should shame Elle.

Salty only issues out judgements to those with whom he disagrees.

9 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Two wrongs do make things right. You know that. Extremely mean spirited comment. You should shame Elle.

What Elle would have done in that situation is be kind to the woman that got my extra seat rather than photograph her and mock her on Twitter. 

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

They should have just folded her up and stuffed her into an overhead bin.  

Her mouth is bigger than the compartment diameter. 

If this was Liberal woman, this forum would now be rightly called Misogynist.

Coulter is a sometime comedian and full time bomb thrower. She is like Maher and should be taken as such. Her one comment to Maher and his audience that Trump would win the nomination and had the best chance to become President pissed off and made scoffers of half of the US. It saddens me no end that she was correct, and we were wrong. Trump did get elected President, just like she said. For that, she is the most hated commentator in America by my friends on the Left. She made Maher and others, AND ME, look like total rubes.

The one comment on John Edwards...Is actually a good comment. John Edwards offends half the nation by breathing air. He is a habitual liar and a sorry sorry excuse for a man. It is a very scary thought that someone that suicidally narcissistic almost got elected VP. 

51 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Some of the cringiest TV I've ever watched was Ann trying her hand at being funny at a comedy central roast.

However, people making fun of her at the roast was... pretty funny. (NSFW)

She was def. out of place on there. They could have replaced her with Homer, and had the same effect.

12 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Ann Coulter quotes:

"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much." -on 9/11 widows who have been critical of the Bush administration

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo."

“There’s a cultural acceptance of child rape in Latino culture that doesn’t exist in even the most dysfunctional American ghettos. When it comes to child rape, the whole family gets involved.”

"Most public schools are, at best, nothing but expensive babysitting arrangements, helpfully keeping hoodlums off the street during daylight hours. At worst, they are criminal training labs, where teachers sexually abuse the children between drinking binges and acts of grand larceny."

Call me mean spirited if you want but this waste of oxygen brings no good to the world

You have contradicted yourself here. I quote you word for word from a thread on Friday:" But I am disgusted with those within the Christian faith. We've taken the approach of pointing out sin, , not because we want to lead people to Christ (if we truly wanted this to we would tell them of God's unending love and how he sent his son to pay the penalty for sin) but because we often need to point out flaws of others to make us feel good about our own shortcomings)". You cannot make a statement like this one and then make another one like the one you made about Ann above. A group of you berated (Lost) Friday b/c of his firm beliefs and willingness to stand by them. I would rather be like him than to make statements and then falsify them by doing the opposite with my own actions or words. The lesson here is practice what you preach, or don't preach.

20 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You have contradicted yourself here. I quote you word for word from a thread on Friday:" But I am disgusted with those within the Christian faith. We've taken the approach of pointing out sin, , not because we want to lead people to Christ (if we truly wanted this to we would tell them of God's unending love and how he sent his son to pay the penalty for sin) but because we often need to point out flaws of others to make us feel good about our own shortcomings)". You cannot make a statement like this one and then make another one like the one you made about Ann above. A group of you berated (Lost) Friday b/c of his firm beliefs and willingness to stand by them. I would rather be like him than to make statements and then falsify them by doing the opposite with my own actions or words. The lesson here is practice what you preach, or don't preach.

Good grief.

32 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Well hello there Wyatt. It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'm not going to apologize for saying a woman who has called for the death of others a waste of oxygen. 

But you should definitely send her your thoughts and prayers. She has called Trump "emperor god" and head of the church. 

I'll add one more quote from Ann. . . 

"I'm a Christian first and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second, and don't you ever forget it."

Hmmmm. She's a Christian, not one of the lost I was defending in the thread you mention, 

Maybe this just isn't your game. I know, let's have a spelling contest. 

17 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

"emperor god"

God Emperor. It's a Warhammer 40,000 joke common on /pol/, 4chan and r/the_Donald.

What's ironic about it is that in the setting he's a vegetable confined to a throne that keeps him alive while the Imperium of Man is a fascist regime..

53 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Well hello there Wyatt. It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'm not going to apologize for saying a woman who has called for the death of others a waste of oxygen. 

But you should definitely send her your thoughts and prayers. She has called Trump "emperor god" and head of the church. 

I'll add one more quote from Ann. . . 

"I'm a Christian first and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second, and don't you ever forget it."

Hmmmm. She's a Christian, not one of the lost I was defending in the thread you mention, 

Maybe this just isn't your game. I know, let's have a spelling contest. 

Wrong! That's just my game. I'm your huckleberry. I know the movie scene, or is it seen?

37 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

God Emperor. It's a Warhammer 40,000 joke common on /pol/, 4chan and r/the_Donald.

What's ironic about it is that in the setting he's a vegetable confined to a throne that keeps him alive while the Imperium of Man is a fascist regime..

And from what I've read the Emperor is no longer responsive to external stimuli and we all know Trump can angry tweet just because he watched CNN or Morning Joe.

4 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

And from what I've read the Emperor is no longer responsive to external stimuli and we all know Trump can angry tweet just because he watched CNN or Morning Joe.

B03neoy.png

22 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Wrong! That's just my game. I'm your huckleberry. I know the movie scene, or is it seen?

Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego.

Archived