Only 45% of Trump voters believe Don Jr. met with the Russians, after he admitted it

TitanTiger

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

.......with a hostile foreign country.

Was Russia Hostile when they were supplying Fusion GPS with PissGate Story?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

:dunno: Can you please be more specific?

And here we go again with the never ending, non-sensical, pedantic questions every single time you are asked a question...

Rinse & Repeat...<smdh>

I asked a question of you and Tex in another thread: I asked if you thought Diane Feinstein and Maxine Waters were lying about not seeing any evidence to support the Russians! Story? That was maybe 4-5 days ago. Not an answer yet. I asked yet another question AAANNNDDD...More of the same never ending, non-sensical, pedantic questions.

In life we must deal with a lot of uncertainty. It is refreshing, if still irritating, to see the persistence of never answering any question that you two apply to this forum.

18 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Said it himself. The rationalizations y'all would create would be amazing.

Where did he say it?

11 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

It would be more accurate to call you a selective reader.  From the page you quoted:

The same folks here who would dismiss this poll wouldn't bat an eye at accepting one from Fox News or Rasmussen for instance.  The methodology is all that ultimately matters.  And a good polling firm always releases the full results including the exact wording of the questions they ask.  You can find that on this poll here:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_71817.pdf

The question that was asked was this one:

Q23 Do you believe that Donald Trump Jr. had a meeting with a Russian lawyer about information that might be harmful to Hillary Clinton, or not?

It was asked well of the questions about who one voted for and party affiliation, which is the proper way to do a political poll in terms of order of questions.  The question is not loaded or biased in and of itself, it's neutral in its wording.

Sorry, but attacking the messenger just doesn't fly here.  PPP has a solid reputation for accurate polling.

Sorry, I am skeptical of any poll. Like most, PPP predicted a Hilary victory. Like most they were wrong.  

I don't interact with many Trump supporters, but none I know deny the meeting took place nor that it was an attempt to gain OR. I doubt you know any that deny these facts either, but could be wrong. I'll let you answer. 

On this point alone I'd be skeptical. It seems agenda driven. Not that a democratic polling firm would have an agenda. 

Sorry, still a skeptic. 

10 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Typical Trump. Sorry if I have a hard time believing him. Deep down I don't think you believe that crap either.

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Which meeting?

We have people who are denying collusion even after Trump Jr. confirmed it in his e-mails.  

Which meeting? Did you even read the OP?

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Typical Trump. Sorry if I have a hard time believing him. Deep down I don't think you believe that crap either.

Actually, I believe it's one of the very few times he has told the truth. Every disgusting thing he has done has been defended by his followers. Just read any thread here about Trump and you'll see an irrational defense of him. 

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I don't want to, but guys like you have convinced me it's true.

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Fascinating

And, "exhibit A".

LOL. Suddenly you know what meeting we were discussing? Classic.

10 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Actually, I believe it's one of the very few times he has told the truth. Every disgusting thing he has done has been defended by his followers. Just read any thread here about Trump and you'll see an irrational defense of him. 

He didn't tell the truth. Now he may actually believe what he said, but it is far from the truth. 

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I don't want to, but guys like you have convinced me it's true.

Winner for stupid post of the day. Congrats!

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

He didn't tell the truth. Now he may actually believe what he said, but it is far from the truth. 

I'm sure he believes it. I believe him too on this one thing. 

24 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I'm sure he believes it. I believe him too on this one thing. 

That is disappointing. 

21 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

That is disappointing. 

Yes it is. It's as disappointing as having a POTUS who has bragged about sexual assault, mocked a disabled reporter, insulted a POW and gold star family and is so narcisstic that he repeatedly lies about crowd sizes and accomplishments. It's as disappointing as the leader of the free world not being able to hold a press conference because he is intimidated by the intelligence of journalists. It's as disappointing as having a WH administration that enables their boss' ignorance by spewing lie after lie after lie. It's as disappointing as a POTUS gleefully anticipating failure of healthcare just so he can one up his predecessor. It's as disappointing as have a bully as POTUS who has spent the last 6 months angry tweeting about fake news. It's disappointing. 

10 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Yes it is. It's as disappointing as having a POTUS who has bragged about sexual assault, mocked a disabled reporter, insulted a POW and gold star family and is so narcisstic that he repeatedly lies about crowd sizes and accomplishments. It's as disappointing as the leader of the free world not being able to hold a press conference because he is intimidated by the intelligence of journalists. It's as disappointing as having a WH administration that enables their boss' ignorance by spewing lie after lie after lie. It's as disappointing as a POTUS gleefully anticipating failure of healthcare just so he can one up his predecessor. It's as disappointing as have a bully as POTUS who has spent the last 6 months angry tweeting about fake news. It's disappointing. 

Elle, no need to regurgitate your favorite CNN talking points. I'm not interested. Seriously.

If you want to remain on topic and have a conversation proceed. 

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Elle, no need to regurgitate your favorite CNN talking points. I'm not interested. Seriously.

If you want to remain on topic and have a conversation proceed. 

So it's just CNN talking points? Fake news? Exactly why I believe Trump supporters wouldn't bat an eye if he shot someone. Most of the things I've mentioned can be proven with YouTube, yet his supporters deny it. 

And I trust that if I'm out of line the moderators here will handle it. Until then I'll post about whatever I like. If it bothers you, don't engage me.

I never said you were out of line. I simply mentioned I wasn't interested in your regurgitation of CNN talking points. And it certainly doesn't bother me, I am just not interested in continuous partisan drivel. But you carry on without me. I was merely interested in a conversation on the OP.  

Have a good evening. 

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

And here we go again with the never ending, non-sensical, pedantic questions every single time you are asked a question...

Rinse & Repeat...<smdh>

I asked a question of you and Tex in another thread: I asked if you thought Diane Feinstein and Maxine Waters were lying about not seeing any evidence to support the Russians! Story? That was maybe 4-5 days ago. Not an answer yet. I asked yet another question AAANNNDDD...More of the same never ending, non-sensical, pedantic questions.

In life we must deal with a lot of uncertainty. It is refreshing, if still irritating, to see the persistence of never answering any question that you two apply to this forum.

I'm sorry DK, and maybe I have just gotten old and lazy, but when you lapse into "shorthand",  I just don't want to spend the energy to decipher what you are talking about.  And it's not my job.

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I'm sorry DK, and maybe I have just gotten old and lazy, but when you lapse into "shorthand",  I just don't want to spend the energy to decipher what you are talking about.  And it's not my job.

And you still havent answered any questions...That's our guys!

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Sorry, I am skeptical of any poll. Like most, PPP predicted a Hilary victory. Like most they were wrong.

Polls have a margin of error, usually around 3-4%.  And the national polls weren't wrong.  Hillary did win the popular vote nationally.  But in a handful of key states, they missed it and it swung the election.

There's skeptical, then there's just refusing to entertain polling data that doesn't tell you what you want to hear.

I don't interact with many Trump supporters, but none I know deny the meeting took place nor that it was an attempt to gain OR. I doubt you know any that deny these facts either, but could be wrong. I'll let you answer. 

On this point alone I'd be skeptical. It seems agenda driven. Not that a democratic polling firm would have an agenda. 

Sorry, still a skeptic. 

I've interacted with enough to tell you it's quite believable.  They are the first ones to shout "FAKE NEWS!" at any report that comes out that makes Trump look bad.

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I never said you were out of line. I simply mentioned I wasn't interested in your regurgitation of CNN talking points. And it certainly doesn't bother me, I am just not interested in continuous partisan drivel. But you carry on without me. I was merely interested in a conversation on the OP.  

Have a good evening. 

I aim to please. The OP is evidence that almost half of Trump supporters don't believe facts. 

10 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

And you still havent answered any questions...That's our guys!

You mean about Feinstein and Waters lying? Why should I think they are lying?  

More importantly, what's the relevence of what they said to the ongoing investigation?  (Hint: none.)

More importantly, who has suggested indictments are in order?  

You are exhausting yourself against a straw man argument.

Archived