AU Summer Picnic Visitor list & thread (7/22)

WFE12

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

1) Is this Rosendo Lewis, Keith refers to? What do we know about him?

Yes. Not much.

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

2) If John Marsh got an offer at camp on Friday and commited, was he invited to stick around and attend the BBQ?

Yes but his family had already planned to go back to Decatur last night.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the last big recruiting event until the coaches start going on vacations? 

45 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Is this the last big recruiting event until the coaches start going on vacations? 

Coaches already had their vacations during the late June-early July dead period.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Practice starts July 31st

34 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Something fixin to go down by the tweets.  

Michael Harris

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

Quay Walker

There's no way he goes back to bammer after this...Right?

I absolutely love this kid!!!! He is all AU always has been. No one has more love for AU in this class than him! On his twitter profile most kids will say AU commit or whatever school they are committed to his says though Auburn University RB. There is NO wavering with him. Love it!!!! WAR DAMN SHIVERS!

2 hours ago, dabrasco said:

I think they are just pumped about the BBQ

Nope. There's at least 1 silent. Whether they go public today remains to be seen.

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nope. There's at least 1 silent. Whether it oe they go public today remains to be seen.

More than 1. 

Commitment coming Monday for 4-star linebacker

Jeffrey Lee | Senior Editor

Ik2zs0le4jfxyhhojvn7

Jeffrey Lee/AuburnSports.com

AUBURN | Caleb Tannor will make his commitment on Monday.

The four-star outside linebacker will announce his decision on Twitter, and it will be to either Auburn or Georgia.

“I’m very, very close,” Tannor said.

Tannor, who is from Miller Grove in Lithonia, Ga., made his announcement plans while visiting Auburn on Saturday. He was one of approximately 20 recruits on the Tigers’ campus for the annual cookout. Tannor brought his mother and two brothers along with him Saturday in Auburn.

“It was a good visit, a good time for me to finalize my decision,” Tannor said. “To be honest, I don’t know, yet, but I have one more day to decide.”

Tannor will spend Sunday mulling over his two final options.

“Auburn has great facilities, great coaches,” Tannor said. “I have a really good connection. It’s the same with Georgia. That’s why it’s a neck-and-neck race.”

Tannor projects to play the Buck position at Auburn and the outside linebacker spot at Georgia. His commitment on Monday won’t necessarily end his recruitment.

“I will still be taking visits,” Tannor said.

Tannor, who is 6-foot-3 and 235 pounds, is ranked by Rivals as the No. 21 outside linebacker in the 2018 class and No. 30 overall player in Georgia.

Tannor has not set a time for his announcement on Monday.

Archived