Spicer ?

GiveEmElle

Spicer caught a lot of jokes and jabs at his expense, but I think time will show that he wasn't some dummy that couldn't think straight.  He was in an impossible position of being the spokesperson for a president who says half-cocked idiotic things, contradicts himself and the known facts, then expects someone to go out there and make it sound reasonable and coherent to adults with functioning brain cells.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Spicer caught a lot of jokes and jabs at his expense, but I think time will show that he wasn't some dummy that couldn't think straight.  He was in an impossible position of being the spokesperson for a president who says half-cocked idiotic things, contradicts himself and the known facts, then expects someone to go out there and make it sound reasonable and coherent to adults with functioning brain cells.

I agree.  

Which is why he should have resigned when he was first expected to affirm things that were obviously false - such as the inauguration attendence.  

Just now, homersapien said:

Which is why he should have resigned when he was first expected to affirm things that were obviously false - such as the inauguration attendence.  

I think a lot of the folks around Trump are like the girl who dates the bad boy.  They all think they can change him.

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I don't it thinks it takes time to tell that. It was evident every time he had to step up to the podium. This is probably a smart move on his part. 

7 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I don't it thinks it takes time to tell that. It was evident every time he had to step up to the podium. This is probably a smart move on his part. 

He missed the opportunity for a smart move when offered the job. Anything later is damage control.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

He missed the opportunity for a smart move when offered the job. Anything later is damage control.

I honestly think there are many people in that administration that thought they could manage Trump. They were wrong. 

13 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I honestly think there are many people in that administration that thought they could manage Trump. They were wrong. 

He has diminished everyone who becomes associated with him.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

He has diminished everyone who becomes associated with him.

He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas. 

Archived