2019 5* WR George Pickens Flips to UGA

ellitor

23 minutes ago, fredst said:

Damn wide receivers. If only we didn't need them to block.....

Gus Malzahn, after scoring 44 points on Ole Miss with his QB going for 235 and 2:

-- On the receivers: "My focus is them blocking," feels they're doing that better and getting open.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pickens seemed to be doing a lot of recruiting for us at the opening. I'm expecting him to be pursued pretty heavily from here on out, and we might find some competition, but I think this guy is a keeper.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Gus Malzahn, after scoring 44 points on Ole Miss with his QB going for 235 and 2:

Gus could have Joe Montana backing up Tom Brady with Jerry Rice, Tony Gonzales, Michael Irvin, and Randy Moss as passing threats and he would still rather watch them block for Markeith Cooper lol!

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Tallahassee

Not good.  If he is committed then why is he not in Auburn with the other committed prospects instead of at a cookout at FSU.  I have had a feeling for a while he will be gone before signing with Auburn.  I hope I am wrong.  

13 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Not good.  If he is committed then why is he not in Auburn with the other committed prospects instead of at a cookout at FSU.  I have had a feeling for a while he will be gone before signing with Auburn.  I hope I am wrong.  

Stop worrying so much NGaT. FSU is not a major threat & GP is doing a lot of work for AU behind the scenes. It's not a big deal that he's not at our event since there aren't many major targets in this class visiting AU today since every school is having an event When GP stops recruiting for AU then you can start to worry..

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Stop worrying so much NGaT. FSU is not a major threat & GP is doing a lot of work for AU behind the scenes. It's not a big deal that he's not at our event since there aren't many major targets in this class visiting AU today since every school is having an event When GP stops recruiting for AU then you can start to worry..

Agree.........................now e I could have just said YEP but I chose "agree" just for you

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

On 7/21/2017 at 4:58 PM, Tigerfinz said:

We will finally get a really talk athletic receiver!!  And he may still grow some...he's only 16 or 17!!  Good looking prospect right there.

I’m glad he’s tall as well as talk. A great combination there. ?

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Needs to get to working in the class room as well.  Just sayin

9 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Agreed. Glad Hoover has laid out a path for him. Let’s hope he follows it diligently.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Well that is good to know.  The word from everyone just a short time ago was that there was no sign of him recruiting for us and that his social media was absent of anything Auburn.

40 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

The word from everyone just a short time ago was that there was no sign of him recruiting for us and that his social media was absent of anything Auburn.

True on the second part. Never seen anything close to the first part. I and others have said for a while he has been recruiting hard for AU behind the scenes. In the public he is & has been plating the recruiting game.

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

This is my #1 concern. LSU a distant #2.

1 minute ago, bg5 said:

This is my #1 concern. LSU a distant #2.

Bama much more of a threat to LSU now but still a distant #2 concern.

1 hour ago, War to the Eagle said:

What the hell?

Good question. if anybody cares to put that into understandable English, I would appreciate it.

5 hours ago, AUbehemoth said:

? I hope he's just enjoying the recruiting process. 

Screenshot_2018-07-30-06-09-01-1.png

3 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

What the hell?

I think what he is saying is that they are putting together an air soft team to compete against UF and team captain “Tay Bang”

23 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I always assume the tweets these kids put out is trolling ... 

giphy.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived