ellitor

****2019 4* WR George Pickens commits to Auburn!!!

Recommended Posts

ellitor    4,480
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Garner is listed as his primary also, not trying to dismiss kodi, but until we start to close consistently I can fully understand people questioning him on the recruiting trail

And TBH I think Chip is a better recruiter than most of us realize right now. I imagine Chip is doing work with WR recruits as well. That & it being his pass game that's expected to be unleashed probably helps Kodi quite a bit. Kodi being Chip's boy allow Chip to put him under his wing & probably helps also.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Maverick.AU    524
4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

And TBH I think Chip is a better recruiter than most of us realize right now. I imagine Chip is doing work with WR recruits as well. That & it being his pass game that's expected to be unleashed probably helps Kodi quite a bit. Kodi being Chip's boy allow Chip to put him under his wing & probably helps also.

Exactly, I think Kodi is getting a lot of help right now. I think Chip is better than most of us ever imagined when he was hired.

Edited by Maverick.AU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WFE12    551

Going up against teams in 2019 shall be.....Slim Pickens

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JFDTiger80    206

Gotta love big receivers! Kid is still young. He might get taller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

War Eagle George!  You are in the Captain's seat as leader of this class.  Start now growing the relationships to bring home a great class of 2019.  Look forward to watching you on the field this year to see what we have to look forward to.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GordoAU    77

Something happens out of Kodi's control: "He's no good! Craig was sooooo much better!"

Kodi does something good: "Kodi didn't do anything, it must have been Chip!"

Yawn.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,480
6 hours ago, GordoAU said:

Something happens out of Kodi's control: "He's no good! Craig was sooooo much better!"

Kodi does something good: "Kodi didn't do anything, it must have been Chip!"

Yawn.

Haven't seen much Kodi didn't do anything opinions. What some of us are saying is Kodi is getting help & there's nothing wrong with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarDamnEagleWDE    2,386
5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Haven't seen much Kodi didn't do anything opinions. What some of us are saying is Kodi is getting help & there's nothing wrong with that.

Kodi's getting lots of help. But Kodi was very involved with this. CGR got the ball rolling. Chip greased the tires. Kodi changed the oil. All did work. Same with Gus. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AuburnNTexas    758
2 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Kodi's getting lots of help. But Kodi was very involved with this. CGR got the ball rolling. Chip greased the tires. Kodi changed the oil. All did work. Same with Gus. 

That is how it is with a lot of recruits. You have your area recruiter, your position coach that works with the recruit, your coordinator and head coach to help close the deal. I know that many say Kodi has a lot to learn about recruiting and that is probably true but almost every WR that I have seen an interview from in last year has spoken as how well they relate to Kodi and that they feel they can talk to him. So he is doing something right. Like he is a big brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gravejd    179

6'5" and a junior in HS. This guy could be quite the big deal by the time he is a senior

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now