2019 5* WR George Pickens Flips to UGA

ellitor

7 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Oh. NWO AND The Bullet Club. How could I have missed that? Silly ol SumterAubie

:poke:

Creepy is in the eye of the beholder?

Primo use of the all caps AND for comedic effect. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The other 2 pay sites were there for the same interview but Ben was the only 1 who got a quote about the real threat right now, LSU. FWIW George sounded like me talking about LSU QBs on the previous page. I feel better about out chances of keeping him too.

37 minutes ago, ellitor said:

The other 2 pay sites were there for the same interview but Ben was the only 1 who got a quote about the real threat right now, LSU. FWIW George sounded like me talking about LSU QBs on the previous page. I feel better about out chances of keeping him too.

Barring something drastic like Gus leaving or something to that extent, I think we’ll keep him as well

On 12/6/2018 at 10:46 AM, LKEEL75 said:

I think GP could be a real gem of this class.  Don't get me wrong.  Nix has potential and so does OP, but GP could really be crazy special.

Not to quote myself, but.....  WE NEED GP!

I really hope we hang on to Pickens. However I'm shocked no one has posted this here yet... 

Anyone notice his gloves. Seems like the gloves are for the wrong "tigers." Not saying it means anything, but he is definitely wearing LSU gloves

Screenshot_20181218-213306.png

7 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I'm shocked no one has posted this here yet..

8 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Not saying it means anything

Most fans know it means nothing. That's why it hasn't been discussed other than a little bit in the Alabama Mississippi All Star Game Thread. He was changing gloves for different teams after every series FWIW.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

He was changing gloves for different teams after every series FWIW.

I didn't know that. I just saw an article about the Alabama Mississippi AllStar game and saw that picture. Had no clue he changed gloves. It just hit me wrong the only pic of him I saw, he had those gloves on. 

You ready for tomorrow E?

3 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

You ready for tomorrow E?

Meh. I think it will be relatively boring unless we lose DJ Williams to Bama or UGA. I'm only looking for 13-14 signees tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Meh. I think it will be relatively boring unless we lose DJ Williams to Bama or UGA. I'm only looking for 13-14 signees tomorrow.

So last year it was the early period that was the most exciting. Think that's gonna be the old signing date this go around? Either way... Night my friend. See ya tomorrow 

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yep I agree completely. The only suspense is Williams barring some unforeseen circumstances. 

1 hour ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

So last year it was the early period that was the most exciting. Think that's gonna be the old signing date this go around? Either way... Night my friend. See ya tomorrow 

What was exciting about last years early signing period? Not for us that I can remember. In fact it was quite horrific since Georgia were the kings of that day and got good news all throughout the day. They whooped the DOG CRAP out of us to quote our introverted coach in head to heads last cycle lol.

48 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I really hope we hang on to Pickens. However I'm shocked no one has posted this here yet... 

Anyone notice his gloves. Seems like the gloves are for the wrong "tigers." Not saying it means anything, but he is definitely wearing LSU gloves

Screenshot_20181218-213306.png

Pretty sure our former commit Jamond Gordon was wearing AU gear during this game lol. So yah.........

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

What was exciting about last years early signing period?

The first ESD ever. TF outta here.

8 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

o last year it was the early period that was the most exciting.

It wasn't really exciting. Just something new.

10 minutes ago, Timbeaux38 said:

I'll be real surprised if this kid comes to Auburn.

You'd be the only one. Odds to AU now is 80%.

Just now, Timbeaux38 said:

Why wait to sign then?

Why did Coynis Miller wait last year?

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Why did Coynis Miller wait last year?

Same reason George is. To enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity & take his OVs without having to think about high school ball while on the visits.

Just now, ellitor said:

Same reason George is. To enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity & take his OVs without having to think about high school ball while on the visits.

lol THAT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Timbeaux38 said:

That didnt have the same feel to it-  I bet this one pulls a stunt on NSD.

Until Coynis confirmed with AU in late January it damn sure did have the same feel.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

lol THAT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

And even though the reply was to you it wasn't for you if you get my drift. my friend.

Archived