2019 5* WR George Pickens Flips to UGA

ellitor

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

We're gonna start throwing in the red zone now?

He can go up and get it like the best WR's I have ever seen. And he is a beast to tackle in open space he makes the DB's look like little boys.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Don't forget Sean threw one. Didn't go so well. Gus hasn't gotten out of 2nd gear since. 

That's because Sean had accuracy issues past 25 yards.

On 11/17/2018 at 6:41 AM, L I G E R said:

I want things to go badly as possible as quickly as possible so that Gus can be completely embarrassed and humiliated for the culmination of his horrific whole sale program management... and then we can  him expediently and begin the healing process.

Maybe you should step back from the ledge and look at yourself. Had the guy raped your daughter, burned your house or stolen your life savings there might be some basis in hating like this. You truly are sick and need a shrink if the outcome of a few football games makes you have this sort of reaction.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

That's because Sean had accuracy issues past 25 yards.

I think that's highly overblown. Regardless, I thought we were talking about red zone passing. And the popular theory around here was that Sean didn't get to throw in the red zone because of throwing that pick on his very first ever drive as a college QB. 

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

giphy.gif

It was a ten yard pass to tbe TE. And it was beautiful. 

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I think that's highly overblown. Regardless, I thought we were talking about red zone passing. And the popular theory around here was that Sean didn't get to throw in the red zone because of throwing that pick on his very first ever drive as a college QB. 

His arm wasn’t strong enough to make accurate down the field throws. Stats and game tape confirm this. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I think that's highly overblown.

It's not. Many of us were amazed how low his percentage was on passes past 25 yards. & this is coming from a Sean White guy who was excited about him mainly because of how great his deep balls were in high school.

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I thought we were talking about red zone passing.

We are. I was making a joke basically saying his TD passes had to come from the red zone because he was inaccurate a bit beyond that point.

And with the explanation the joke lost its humor.

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It was a ten yard pass to tbe TE. And it was beautiful. 

I know. That's why my post was sarcastic. Lol.

34 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It's not. Many of us were amazed how low his percentage was on passes past 25 yards.

Please share. The last stats I saw placed him above average compared to Auburn QBs during the Malzahn era (as OC and HC).

38 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Please share. The last stats I saw placed him above average compared to Auburn QBs during the Malzahn era (as OC and HC).

Nothing to share. We all just groaned countless times as he over threw many deep balls. It was a major talking point for a reason. You know I just don't make fluff up.

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

We're gonna start throwing in the red zone now?

Only to our tight ends, and from the Wildcat. 

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nothing to share. We all just groaned countless times as he over threw many deep balls. It was a major talking point for a reason. You know I just don't make fluff up.

No, "we" "all" did not. Like I said, that reaction was overblown. Unless you want to provide some stats. 

The general reaction of the fanbase is absolutely "fluff" quite a bit of the time. 

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

Maybe you should step back from the ledge and look at yourself. Had the guy raped your daughter, burned your house or stolen your life savings there might be some basis in hating like this. You truly are sick and need a shrink if the outcome of a few football games makes you have this sort of reaction.

Sorry, I think stealing or embezzling millions of dollars over the course of several years from your employer is an egregious act.

Gus’s efforts on the recruiting trail at QB/OL/RB and his horrific player development at ALL offensive positions has bordered on fraudulent activity since 2015.

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

No, "we" "all" did not. Like I said, that reaction was overblown. Unless you want to provide some stats. 

The general reaction of the fanbase is absolutely "fluff" quite a bit of the time. 

lol. Okay you post some stats and prove your case.  Because I cannot find any stats based on down the field accuracy, even though I’ve seen them in passing before. Or look at some film. Whichever one you choose. Stidham has thrown footballs 50 yards in tbe air for completions while SW’s career long is only 48 yards. It was Lashlee himself who branded him a game manager. 😂

8 hours ago, L I G E R said:

Sorry, I think stealing or embezzling millions of dollars over the course of several years from your employer is an egregious act.

Gus’s efforts on the recruiting trail at QB/OL/RB and his horrific player development at ALL offensive positions has bordered on fraudulent activity since 2015.

You prove my point. If you think he's guilty of criminal activity because we lost a few more games than you'd like, you need psychiatric help.

I don't want to raise an alarm here because GP certainly does play some games to get a reaction but his LSU wardrobe has increased a good bit lately. Either that or we need to get him an Auburn hoodie really fast to replace the LSU one he has been wearing to school the past two weeks. Hopefully the OV will shore things up for us.  

12 minutes ago, bg5 said:

I don't want to raise an alarm here because GP certainly does play some games to get a reaction but his LSU wardrobe has increased a good bit lately. Either that or we need to get him an Auburn hoodie really fast to replace the LSU one he has been wearing to school the past two weeks. Hopefully the OV will shore things up for us.  

Staff supposedly feels quite a bit better after this past weekend FWIW. It would be huge if we could convince him to sign early which apparently may be a possibility.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Staff supposedly feels quite a bit better after this past weekend FWIW. It would be huge if we could convince him to sign early which apparently may be a possibility.

I agree. I think he is just loving the process but it's driving me crazy. He is one of my big gets along with Bo and OP.

On 12/6/2018 at 2:42 PM, L I G E R said:

I agree with most of your posts but this is over the top. I’ve worked with people who stole, lied, cheated etc. and this is not the same thing. Gus is simply incompetent. It’s maddening how much he gets paid to suck at his job but it is what it is.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

What happened this weekend?

Just now, chimes said:

Finally got ahold of the bagman. He was off the grid for a little while! lol

25 minutes ago, chimes said:

Nothing that I know of concerning George. My post said this past weekend which was George’s official visit to Auburn. I guess you didn’t visit the visitors thread pinned at the top of the recruiting forum LOL

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Finally got ahold of the bagman. He was off the grid for a little while! lol

no buy-out, no football complex...he should have a pretty full bag.

Archived