1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

McLovin!!!!!! Greatest...GOAT.....McLoofis.... they were joking about McLovin

Who's McLovin?

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Link?

😂😂

Screenshot_20190117-112007~2.png

1 minute ago, Jgarrett7 said:

I thought you were an Emma fan. And you haven’t seen Superbad??

I am an Emma fan. I’ve never seen superbad and I didn’t know she was in it.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Who's McLovin?

Sorry E I assumed everyone knew who McLovin was....Movie is pretty dumb but pretty funny as well....I bout Sharted myself in the movie Theater  when McLovin got punched out in the store

tenor.gif?itemid=6017069

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

any word on his Visit to UGA?

No. I don't check other teams' sites often. I wait fopr AU reporters to get word on visits to other places & that can take a while. Regardless AU is in a good spot.

23 hours ago, ellitor said:

No. I don't check other teams' sites often. I wait fopr AU reporters to get word on visits to other places & that can take a while. Regardless AU is in a good spot.

FWIW which isnt much IMO but he did change his Twitter pic ....

On 1/22/2019 at 7:46 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

He is just wants attention. He needs to be focusing on his school work and stay off the Twitters. 

THIS. He's gonna do this up to the very day he signs. Could have already signed at the early period but no..

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Could have already signed at the early period but no..

Said from the beginning he wasn't going to so I wouldn't judge him on not signing early. Coynis didn't sign early last year.

11 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

It's quiet in here.....

That's a good thing. He's still committed & the staff still feels good about keeping him.

COULD be trolling. This was posted on 247. Neihbur does not know if this was actually tonight or uploaded from another time. Knowing George like we all do.............. I mean come on lol. The kid loves to play games. BUT if it is true that is awesome on his way back from his Vol OV he stopped at AU.

pick.png

38 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

COULD be trolling. This was posted on 247. Neihbur does not know if this was actually tonight or uploaded from another time. Knowing George like we all do.............. I mean come on lol. The kid loves to play games. BUT if it is true that is awesome on his way back from his Vol OV he stopped at AU.

pick.png

I wouldn’t think so. Auburn is not exactly on the way from Knoxville to Hoover. That would be a couple of hundred miles out of route.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

pick.png

I just hope he's in AU in The Fall. I will keep my personal excitement on him tappered til he enrolls.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I just hope he's in AU in The Fall. I will keep my personal excitement on him til he enrolls.

He’s (Pickens) like the roller coaster of cruitin!

Archived