Can’t get anything by you! 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

Can’t get anything by you! 

WAR Eagle baby! WOOO!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Southwest said:

Gentlemen let's not forget Lsu has put a few bigger named WRs in the league than us. Who am I kidding we have 0. So I don't see it that farfetched. 

It’s Coach Ewww and Ensminger in a land that smells like corndogs. What’s not to love? 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

It’s Coach Ewww and Ensminger in a land that smells like corndogs. What’s not to love? 

the main blemish on T will's resume so far for me is letting O finesse him for Tyler Taylor. Come on man! we had a big lead. Need you to do better in closing time.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

the main blemish on T will's resume so far for me is letting O finesse him for Tyler Taylor. Come on man! we had a big lead. Need you to do better in closing time.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that kid. Did he do anything last year?

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that kid. Did he do anything last year?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4242213/tyler-taylor not to much. but he was only a true frosh.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Ewww did do a humdinger against 49 million $ Gus cassidy and chipdance kid 

C'mon man...with what we're accumulating right now at QB especially with THE Bo Nix being his partner for his recruiting class and the other talented wr's here why would he try to yank our chain?

49 minutes ago, Southwest said:

Ewww did do a humdinger against 49 million $ Gus cassidy and chipdance kid 

to be fair this was a classic gus beat gus game. inexcusable. Aranda is the star of that coaching staff. O just has the title of head coach.

On 1/24/2018 at 10:26 PM, GwillMac6 said:

to be fair this was a classic gus beat gus game. inexcusable. Aranda is the star of that coaching staff. O just has the title of head coach.

What did their one WR do to us that game? So once again why do we think it's far fetched for him to be interested in LSU

Just now, Southwest said:

What did their one WR do to us that game? So once again why do we think it's far fetched for him to be interested in LSU

what were their WR stats for last year? I doubt anyone came close to ryan davis numbers.

On 1/25/2018 at 4:06 AM, aujeff11 said:

That was a coaching staff ago. 

Means what exactly. 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

what were their WR stats for last year? I doubt anyone came close to ryan davis numbers.

DJ Chark? Once again show me why it's so farfetched. We're damn near identical 

2 minutes ago, Southwest said:

DJ Chark? Once again show me why it's so farfetched. We're damn near identical 

Probaly because they lost their best shot of having a wide open offense once O ran canada out. O wants to run the les miles offense and with ensminger I bet they will. How many more times did we pass the ball than them last year? I expect that number to widen next year. 

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Probaly because they lost their best shot of having a wide open offense once O ran canada out. O wants to run the les miles offense and with ensminger I bet they will. How many more times did we pass the ball than them last year? I expect that number to widen next year. 

Agreed but look how DJ had more yards with less catches. Less miles O still put more productive WR in the league. I find it funny this debatable when it's countless threads about where's McClain, NCM, stove,  WR only block, no intermediate routes etc... If he was looking at Arkansas or Vandy I'd fully agree. LSU just seems viable 

10 minutes ago, Southwest said:

Agreed but look how DJ had more yards with less catches. Less miles O still put more productive WR in the league. I find it funny this debatable when it's countless threads about where's McClain, NCM, stove,  WR only block, no intermediate routes etc... If he was looking at Arkansas or Vandy I'd fully agree. LSU just seems viable 

All of them were in state guys right? I will always get why those guys stay home. LSU is one of the few states that gets to all work together as a unit to push guys to lsu no matter how little sense it makes. Our point is it does not make a lot of sense for a state of alabama guy to want to go to LSU. Clemson? yah I would totally get that. New blood WR U.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

All of them were in state guys right? I will always get why those guys stay home. LSU is one of the few states that gets to all work together as a unit to push guys to lsu no matter how little sense it makes. Our point is it does not make a lot of sense for a state of alabama guy to want to go to LSU. Clemson? yah I would totally get that. New blood WR U.

Maybe he sees the logjam at the position or sometimes kids just like other schools we seem to not question top GA players comming here. Once again I will overstate obj factor probably plays a role also. 

2 minutes ago, Southwest said:

Maybe he sees the logjam at the position or sometimes kids just like other schools we seem to not question top GA players comming here. Once again I will overstate obj factor probably plays a role also. 

O heck yah! him and landry are studs. Only miles could waste them 2 and jeremy hill along with mett and not get a natty or even a sec title out of them.

Just now, ellitor said:

Soooo this George Pickens is a stud. I sure hope we keep him.

NOOOOOOOOOOO this was not needed. We were discussing him. lol come on man.

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO this was not needed. We were discussing him. lol come on man.

You were then y'all got off on an Former LSU WRs tangent that basically looked liked y'all kept going for entertainment..

27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You were then y'all got off on an Former LSU WRs tangent that basically looked liked y'all kept going for entertainment..

It was all pertaining to pickens and what he does or does not see in LSU.

I am way too quick on this, but I kinda wrote him off when I read one of your posts that he tweets nothing about Auburn or retweets Auburn stuff.   After you commit there should be tons of excitement and elation.  If true, he is using Auburn to leverage other offers.

I hope I am wrong of course, Kodi will work hard to continue recruiting him.  This is the nasty part of recruiting.

4 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I am way too quick on this, but I kinda wrote him off when I read one of your posts that he tweets nothing about Auburn or retweets Auburn stuff.   After you commit there should be tons of excitement and elation.  If true, he is using Auburn to leverage other offers.

I hope I am wrong of course, Kodi will work hard to continue recruiting him.  This is the nasty part of recruiting.

Yeah it's hard to say because it's so early but missing on a receiver after our current class wouldn't be the end of the world. Definitely want to keep him, his measurements alone are interesting.

Archived