2019 5* WR George Pickens Flips to UGA

ellitor

25 minutes ago, ellitor said:

So to bring all this back to George, he is enamored with LSU & I can't see it as anything more than they were his childhood #1 team. I mean Joe Burrow is a gamer but he's not going to light the world up passing. Myles Brennan has potential but will he develop? The rest are walk ons or former walk ons. Peter Parish is a low 4* committed to them but he seems like a guy better suited for our offense than an Ensminger O...Still I guess there is something to be said for LSU WRs getting developed in college even with average to poor QB play: OBJ, Jarvis Landry are the stand outs.

Lafell, Doucet, Holliday, Dupre, Wright, Randle... they've been sending guys just about every year going all the way back to Dwayne Bowe and Craig Davis. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Lafell, Doucet, Holliday, Dupre, Wright, Randle... they've been sending guys just about every year going all the way back to Dwayne Bowe and Craig Davis. 

One of the best fantasy football names of all time!!!! Over the DWAYNE BOWE!!!!!!! lol. 

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

I actually like Sheldon...He cracks me up.  Course I'm a BIG BBT fan.  Also love Young Sheldon just as much.  Sorry for the derail.

CO CO CO CO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIGN THAT FAM!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! I knew there had to be some reason why we were kindred spirits!!!!!! Young Sheldon has been boat racing BBT though the 2 years it has been on the air. Soooooooooo much funnier than BBT is now. Though I would certainly hope so since BBT is on season 12. I wonder if I would send the complete series on DVD to George Pickens if that would lock in his commitment?!?! WHAT YOU THINK 72?????? lol

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

CO CO CO CO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIGN THAT FAM!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! I knew there had to be some reason why we were kindred spirits!!!!!! Young Sheldon has been boat racing BBT though the 2 years it has been on the air. Soooooooooo much funnier than BBT is now. Though I would certainly hope so since BBT is on season 12. I wonder if I would send the complete series on DVD to George Pickens if that would lock in his commitment?!?! WHAT YOU THINK 72?????? lol

Yes, YS is the funniest show on regular network TV now and I LOVE seeing the things that developed him.  Awesome stuff!

Yes, to reign this in and keep Pickens I think we should just give him a BBT version with nothing but scenes with Penny & Bernadette and CGI some AU gear and he's SOLD!!!

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Yes, YS is the funniest show on regular network TV now and I LOVE seeing the things that developed him.  Awesome stuff!

Yes, to reign this in and keep Pickens I think we should just give him a BBT version with nothing but scenes with Penny & Bernadette and CGI some AU gear and he's SOLD!!!

I COMPLETELY AGREE ON ALL FRONTS!!!!!!!!!!! YS IS DEF the best and funniest show on network t.v.!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! I always wondered why you were fam and now I DO!!!!!!!!!!! Mr Pickens needs to come to AU because Gus is def like sheldon!!!! lol

O SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII I did not even know this till now. Pickens is number 9 overall on Rivals?!?! GOT DANG!!!!!! Moving on up baby!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!! IDK if we have ever signed a top 10 player in the country who WAS a WR on any rankings site. This would be big time.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I COMPLETELY AGREE ON ALL FRONTS!!!!!!!!!!! YS IS DEF the best and funniest show on network t.v.!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! I always wondered why you were fam and now I DO!!!!!!!!!!! Mr Pickens needs to come to AU because Gus is def like sheldon!!!! lol

2oqgze.jpg

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Lefell was the only other one I know who did decent in the NFL. The rest haven't done much in the league & I can't remember what they did in college.

35 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

IDK if we have ever signed a top 10 player in the country who WAS a WR on any rankings site. This would be big time.

NCM was #1 overall before his injury his JR or SR year.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

NCM was #1 overall before his injury his JR or SR year.

Him and KD both were 5 stars at one point or another in their recruitment on at least one site. Did they both end up as 4 stars when we signed them or just NCM?

NCM killing it I Canada League with mvp honor I think, for receivers.

1 minute ago, toddc said:

NCM killing it I Canada League with mvp honor I think, for receivers.

that would be Duke Williams!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is always gucci with him!!!!!!! lol. Nick Marshall got some kind of award and recognition as well!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE MUHHHH QB!!!!!! 2nd favorite AU player all time. Glad you mentioned something about it TODD! TODD! TODD!!!!!!! haha

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Him and KD both were 5 stars at one point or another in their recruitment on at least one site. Did they both end up as 4 stars when we signed them or just NCM?

Both ended up high 4*s. NCM in the top 50, KD in the top 75.

I have to assume the new OC and Gus have visited Mr Pickens?    Surely this would be Kodi, Gus and the new OC.  Heck, maybe I was supposed to go also....I need to get a new phone.

Any word from Pickens on his thoughts of the new O structure?

Early enrollee?  

Are we still 'solid' (whatever that means to a 18 yr old)?

16 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I have to assume the new OC and Gus have visited Mr Pickens?

Don't know & no. Gus will use his 1 & only visit with GP the last week before GP decides to sign. Right now GP is planning to sign in February.

19 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Any word from Pickens on his thoughts of the new O structure?

Nope. Didn't interview after his OV.

19 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Early enrollee?  

Nope. Well documented he has grade concerns.

20 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Are we still 'solid' (whatever that means to a 18 yr old)?

Haven't been for a while but may be better than last week.

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

that would be Duke Williams!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is always gucci with him!!!!!!! lol. Nick Marshall got some kind of award and recognition as well!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE MUHHHH QB!!!!!! 2nd favorite AU player all time. Glad you mentioned something about it TODD! TODD! TODD!!!!!!! haha

Your right, my bad!

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks! So you're saying at least in terms of message board interaction I miss the humanity part of written words sometimes? That's a fair critique & I'm not offended. Is there anything more...

Damn! I feel like DATA in a Star Trek: Next Generation episode.

Yeah, how about changing your avatar, its getting a little old.   I am just kidding ellitor.  Appreciate all you contribute to the forum. 

1 hour ago, roe4christ said:

Yeah, how about changing your avatar, its getting a little old.   I am just kidding ellitor.  Appreciate all you contribute to the forum. 

Yeah -. Thanks for all the contributions, especially recruiting.  And it prob is a good time to update that avatar.  

8 hours ago, roe4christ said:

how about changing your avatar, its getting a little old

6 hours ago, Beaker said:

And it prob is a good time to update that avatar.

Man. Why y'all gotta dis the World Champ Kenny Omega? I was going to change my avi to something different. Just for that, that champ stays.

41 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Man. Why y'all gotta dis the World Champ Kenny Omega? I was going to change my avi to something different. Just for that, that champ stays.

We ask for it, I guess. Countdown starts now until the next change.

1 hour ago, roe4christ said:

We ask for it, I guess. Countdown starts now until the next change.

Better hope the Saints or Cowboys win the Super Bowl because that would be the when & what.

12 hours ago, roe4christ said:

Thank you. That one was creeping me out. 

7 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

There was nothing creepy about it. It was Kenny Omega holding up the "Too Sweet" hand signs made famous by the NWO & reprized by The Bullet Club.

12 hours ago, roe4christ said:

41 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

31 minutes ago, ellitor said:

There was nothing creepy about it. It was Kenny Omega holding up the "Too Sweet" hand signs made famous by the NWO & reprized by The Bullet Club.

Oh. NWO AND The Bullet Club. How could I have missed that? Silly ol SumterAubie

:poke:

Archived