Null

ellitor

2019 5* WR George Pickens Flips to UGA

14 hours ago, L I G E R said:

Sorry, but I’m in professional sales for a living and I understand how to read verbal and nonverbal cues, and not be blindsided on big deals.

Doubtful. You can’t even get see how wrong you are right now despite multiple posters clearly pointing it out.

If Pickens is willing to come to Auburn after a visit to another school on the Sunday before NSD, I don’t see how you can expect coaches to part ways with him at all. 

Saban and every other coach in America deals with this. Khris Bogle committed to Bama on January 5th and flipped on NSD. Should Saban and his ten million dollar contract have known better? 😂

My goodness.  Who cares. The kid picked another school. Get over it people. Right, wrong, indifferent. Its over. Go back to complaining about what we have. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

My goodness.  Who cares. The kid picked another school. Get over it people. Right, wrong, indifferent. Its over. Go back to complaining about what we have. 

Last couple pages have.been your typical Gus bashing thread. What more can you want?