welcome back Jeff

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I don't expect much of a response but I did miss the Auburn chit chat around here. Lot of quality posters on here and also a lot of sunshine posters as well.  I asked to be banned a  little while ago because, quite frankly, I created arguments without fail even when I wasn't trying to and that was never my intention. 

Just give me a clean slate and I'll be appreciative. I'll count to twenty if I get my panties in a wad. Thanks. 

:wareagle:

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Thanks. I don't expect much of a response but I did miss the Auburn chit chat around here. Lot of quality posters on here and also a lot of sunshine posters as well.  I asked to be banned a  little while ago because, quite frankly, I created arguments without fail even when I wasn't trying to and that was never my intention. 

Just give me a clean slate and I'll be appreciative. I'll count to twenty if I get my panties in a wad. Thanks. 

I am excited to see what the new Jeff has to offer. ?

Good to have you back, Jeff. :cheers:

6 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Glad you're back. Look forward to the posts.

11 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

My dude. it's about damn time . He out the pen y'all 

Ban him. I can't tell if he is being sincere . Get him a time out.. lol

If you want it to be a new you I'm all for it, just realize there was nothing wrong with the old you, I know you have had a few storms, here's to brighter days!

51 minutes ago, cole256 said:

If you want it to be a new you I'm all for it, just realize there was nothing wrong with the old you, I know you have had a few storms, here's to brighter days!

Thanks. I'm not changing my beliefs. I'm just going to go about confrontation and certain posters much differently. Should be better for the board

Lonzo Ball? Really? Lol

Thanks. I'm not changing my beliefs. I'm just going to go about confrontation and certain posters much differently. Should be better for the board

Lonzo Ball? Really? Lol

Balling just like I said he would on the basketball board while he was still in high school I might add

38 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Balling just like I said he would on the basketball board while he was still in high school I might add

He's pretty good. He doesn't deserve the summer league coverage though. That's ridic.

Frank-Underwood-Saying-Welcom-Back-House

23 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

You just slighted us sunshine posters in your first post back.  :dunno:Welcome backs anyways.  Hopefully after the season we are about to have, you join our ranks.   Always welcome in my book!  I never had an issue with you in the past so I don't see an issue for you to change.  Actually, there are a few posters people go out of their way to hate, and I didn't think you were one.  Always good to have different perspectives.  Hope this time around this forum is kinder to you confrontation-wise.  :wareagle:

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

You just slighted us sunshine posters in your first post back.  :dunno:Welcome backs anyways.  Hopefully after the season we are about to have, you join our ranks.

Ha. If the season happens great like the media says it could, then I will be the first to tell the opposing fanbases that I told them so. However, I'm almost certain that the media is propping up Auburn's chances on a pedestal just so they can marvel at its "fall from grace" during the season. Not meeting absurd expectations can get coaches canned in a hurry. 

He's pretty good. He doesn't deserve the summer league coverage though. That's ridic.

Jeff you've bumped your head, he's the first guy to get triple doubles in the summer league with a team that wasn't that good. He's just a winner

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Jeff you've bumped your head, he's the first guy to get triple doubles in the summer league with a team that wasn't that good. He's just a winner

Lonzo has the personality of Gus lol. SO zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Boring. I wish Lavar was the one with the talent. He is must see tv and hilarious. I will watch any show he is on.

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lonzo has the personality of Gus lol. SO zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Boring. I wish Lavar was the one with the talent. He is must see tv and hilarious. I will watch any show he is on.

Yeah. I personally think the ridiculous summer league coverage is the result of Lavar. He is a great hype man. Lonzo doesn't have the same gift of gab that Lavar does. He hasn't broke out of his shell yet. When he tries to make hilarious videos, it looks forced and awkward. 

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Yeah. I personally think the ridiculous summer league coverage is the result of Lavar. He is a great hype man. Lonzo doesn't have the same gift of gab that Lavar does. He hasn't broke out of his shell yet. When he tries to make hilarious videos, it looks forced and awkward. 

the youngest one is the only one in that family I have seen close to have the personality and the ability to be a great hype man like Lavar.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

the youngest one is the only one in that family I have seen close to have the personality and the ability to be a great hype man like Lavar.

Did you see the youngest one tell Lavar "beat that ni**** ass" on live tv during the wrestling matchup?

He is certainly as dumb as Lavar. 

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Did you see the youngest one tell Lavar "beat that ni**** ass" on live tv during the wrestling matchup?

He is certainly as dumb as Lavar. 

HAHAHAHA YES I DID!!! And he said it TWICE! The kid is 15!!!!

Not everybody talk trash and what guy that is good now has a hype man personality? Jordan and Kobe didn't either. 

And the reason there was so much coverage was because there hasn't been a draft class this good in at least 10 years. Which I also mentioned it would be like this which is why people saying things about Herron leaving were laughable

Archived