This Morning's Tweetstorm by POTUS

GiveEmElle

Image result for crackpot person

Honestly, reading that made my head physically hurt. But folks, he was a cool celebrity up until 2011. Gave to Democrats, etc. Self Described Democrat even. What happened in 2011 that changed all that?  

But guys, he's just using Twitter to go around the biased media and get his message out there! <_<

I see this forum isn't the only place people get infected with Whataboutism, though.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

But guys, he's just using Twitter to go around the biased media and get his message out there! <_<

I see this forum isn't the only place people get infected with Whataboutism, though.

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Image result for crackpot person

Honestly, reading that made my head physically hurt. But folks, he was a cool celebrity up until 2011. Gave to Democrats, etc. Self Described Democrat even. What happened in 2011 that changed all that?  

A black POTUS

Keep it up Pres. Trump. The Dems/haters are reading every word you say and  it's driving them nuts. I love it.

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

A black POTUS

We had a Black POTUS in 2008. He seems to have flipped in 2011.

5 hours ago, RunInRed said:

?

No one on earth has said that ever. He demonstates a confounding lack of understanding and class in 140 characters.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

We had a Black POTUS in 2008. He seems to have flipped in 2011.

No one on earth has said that ever. He demonstates a confounding lack of understanding and class in 140 characters.

Not sure exactly what flipped him. He despised Obama. Maybe he realized he could make money off the presidency. Maybe it was an ego trip. Maybe he is closing a deal with Russia. All I know for certain is his presidency is a collosal disaster. 

9 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Not sure exactly what flipped him. He despised Obama. Maybe he realized he could make money off the presidency. Maybe it was an ego trip. Maybe he is closing a deal with Russia. All I know for certain is his presidency is a collosal disaster. 

I dont understand it either. I dont know anything in 2011 that happened that would have turned him. Maybe he was reading a delayed reaction to ACA? whatever it was, please remember that he had a very nice relationship with almost all celebrities including blacks. He had pictures taken with him and ever celebrity in America. He gave to the Clintons and maybe even the Obamas. He self identifed as Democrat. AND THEN POOF! 2011 and he starts ranting about birth certificates etc. Maybe he just went senile?

7 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I dont understand it either. I dont know anything in 2011 that happened that would have turned him. Maybe he was reading a delayed reaction to ACA? whatever it was, please remember that he had a very nice relationship with almost all celebrities including blacks. He had pictures taken with him and everyone celebrity in America. He gave to the Clintons and maybe even the Obamas. He self identifed as Democrat. AND THEN POOF! 2011 and he starts ranting about birth certificates etc. Maybe he just went senile?

Maybe he woke up to reality like a lot of other Americans who voted for him.

34 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I dont understand it either. I dont know anything in 2011 that happened that would have turned him. Maybe he was reading a delayed reaction to ACA? whatever it was, please remember that he had a very nice relationship with almost all celebrities including blacks. He had pictures taken with him and everyone celebrity in America. He gave to the Clintons and maybe even the Obamas. He self identifed as Democrat. AND THEN POOF! 2011 and he starts ranting about birth certificates etc. Maybe he just went senile?

I don't think he is senile. I think that's just an excuse for his atrocious behavior that sane people use to try to rationalize something that isn't rational. This is a 71 year old man who has never been held accountable for anything in his life. His level of narcissism is off the charts. It could be that policies from the Obama administration affected him financially so he hit back. He has pretty much made it his mission to undo Obama's legacy. Who knows? Maybe we should ask the "many people" and "a lot of people" Trump is always referring to. 

35 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Maybe he woke up to reality like a lot of other Americans who voted for him.

Largest inauguration crowd period and 3.5 million illegal voters- he didn't wake up to reality. 

i never dreamed when Trump was elected that the liberals would have diarrhea that has continued for months.

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

i never dreamed when Trump was elected that the liberals would have diarrhea that has continued for months.

Wow.

I haven't seen such a rapier wit since Raptor departed.    :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Wow.

I haven't seen such a rapier wit since Raptor departed.    :rolleyes:

Seems like some of our right wing posters have a fascination with feces. They keep posting about it. 

20 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Keep it up Pres. Trump. The sycophants and groupies are sopping it up like gravy with a biscuit, want to have your babies, and will defend anything you do. Dems/haters are reading every word you say and  it's driving them nuts. I love it.

10 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Irony.

Archived