you don't have to be smart

milehighfan

To write for the Auburn page at al.com. I just came from there and in the headline of a topic regarding Stgidham they spelled his first name Jarrell. 

I'll bet it really burned their a$$ to write an article about Michael Harris committing to Auburn. You think that would happen if the article dealt with little nicky and the school across the state?

17 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

To write for the Auburn page at al.com. I just came from there and in the headline of a topic regarding Stgidham they spelled his first name Jarrell. 

I'll bet it really burned their a$$ to write an article about Michael Harris committing to Auburn. You think that would happen if the article dealt with little nicky and the school across the state?

Is the spelling of Stgidham yours or theirs?

6 hours ago, gr82be said:

Is the spelling of Stgidham yours or theirs?

Omg I'm weak ?

They copy a lot of material I have found from this forum.  To give you an example, a month ago when the Character and Jackson transfer was breaking, I mentioned that I was in support of what Gus did, but understood this meant we should not have gotten Tray Matthews since he was an SEC transfer.  I was the only one to mention it, not other places was this being talked about.  What appeared the next day?  Crepa was bashing Auburn over the Matthews transfer.  Very annoying because he took what I said out of context to twist it for his own means.  He really needs to stay away from Auburn articles.  No one respects why he has to say, and I hope he is reading this as it has become apparent he is not capable of creating original content.

48 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

They copy a lot of material I have found from this forum.  To give you an example, a month ago when the Character and Jackson transfer was breaking, I mentioned that I was in support of what Gus did, but understood this meant we should not have gotten Tray Matthews since he was an SEC transfer.  I was the only one to mention it, not other places was this being talked about.  What appeared the next day?  Crepa was bashing Auburn over the Matthews transfer.  Very annoying because he took what I said out of context to twist it for his own means.  

shake and bake baby!

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

shake and bake baby!

When I saw that article:

71c6e0ee-6b53-4431-b8a2-320a0f4f61d9.gif

Journalism died years ago. Most of the guys now are click bait artists who would be academically challenged at East Mississippi Community College. And Crepea is the worst of the lot. 

Archived