I need to watch more GOLF.

alexava

Paige has been trying for a while to get on the LPGA tour last I heard she was on the Catcus Tour. I've follow her career since SDSU. Thanks for posting alex

Paige Spiranac Wiki

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Paige has been trying for a while to get on the LPGA tour last I heard she was on the Catcus Tour. I've follow her career since SDSU. Thanks for posting alex

Paige Spiranac Wiki

First name basis, eh? 

She can call me whatever she wants. It doesn't matter what she wears you can't hide that. I do kinda agree with the dress codes though.  

12 minutes ago, alexava said:

She can call me whatever she wants. It doesn't matter what she wears you can't hide that. I do kinda agree with the dress codes though.  

not me if you got it express it

33 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Better than Daddy

depends

11 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

not me if you got it express it

depends

Not that it offends me. For the sake of professionalism. Be professional. Then play your practice rounds in a thong if you want to.  

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Not that it offends me. For the sake of professionalism. Be professional. Then play your practice rounds in a thong if you want to.  

I could go with that.

Most professional sports have dress codes and woe unto the player who wears non-conforming gear.   Golfers are given quite a bit of latitude ....more than about any sport I know of....but there will always be someone wanting to push the envelope.  Guess maybe some of them would prefer to have fans gawking over their short skorts rather than noting that they can't hit the pressure putts.

Archived