What happened to the forum?

LKEEL75

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

If you click on the heart at the bottom right of a post, that's a "like" or a "+1".  

So do you get 2 points for laughing? :) JK

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lkeel75 said:

So is a thumbs up a positive response or something?  my poor little ole 255 while you have almost 3K.

Absolutely not! Any ol idiot can get a like! I am proof of it. They just "like" my posts so I will shut up! Haha. I have over 1.5k and I am one of the worst and unintelligent posters here! Lol 

I'm not sure what happened, maybe it was the Russians. It logged me out for some reason and I can't seem to log back in. Craziest thing ever.

Just now, lkeel75 said:

Oh man mine just went down.  Dang!  

I was playing around with the different responses to see what did what.  The heart, trophy and laughter ones give a +1 to your rep score.  The others do nothing to it.

@thaitopher I see your confused by my Troy from community (or Atlanta if you watch that show.) gif! Let me explain. Community had a long running joke/plot line about the darkest timeline and in this scene it was it! I felt it was appropriate to us waking up and seeing the changes to the board!! Wooooo!!!!! We  Gucci now fam?! Lol

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

@thaitopher I see your confused by my Troy from community (or Atlanta if you watch that show.) gif! Let me explain. Community had a long running joke/plot line at the darkest timeline and in this scene it was it! I felt it was appropriate to us waking up and seeing the changes to the board!! Wooooo!!!!! We everything Gucci now fam?! Lol

????

2 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

????

Lol nvm!!! I am cutting my losses and getting out of this conversation now as I am sure everyone rejoices!! Haha

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Absolutely not! Any ol idiot can get a like! I am proof of it. They just "like" my posts so I will shut up! Haha. I have over 1.5k and I am one of the worst and unintelligent posters here! Lol 

You are in good company with me. I try to post intelligently but sometimes my brain gets in the way. LOL.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol nvm!!! I am cutting my losses and getting out of this conversation now as I am sure everyone rejoices!! Haha

Ha! OK. You totally confused me with that post.

4 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

If you guys could posts problems/suggestions for changes that would be helpful ... I'm on it! :big:

Chang the font color on names and forum titles

5 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

If you guys could posts problems/suggestions for changes that would be helpful ... I'm on it! :big:

Golf...ban him!

13 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

You are in good company with me. I try to post intelligently but sometimes my brain gets in the way. LOL.

At least you have a brain!  Jury is still out on me! lol FYI I love your posts fwiw!!! 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

At least you have a brain!  Jury is still out on me! lol FYI I love your posts fwiw!!! 

Jury came back...You didn't notice. ;D

I'm a giver so I will only be giving reputation boosting reactions. I'll accept all of your thanks' in advance.

22 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Jury came back...You didn't notice. ;D

Where is that gif of the rock clapping enthusiastically?! It is much appropriate here. Hahaha well done sir! Now I know what golf ⛳️ deals with everyday....

22 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I'm a giver so I will only be giving reputation boosting reactions. I'll accept all of your thanks' in advance.

Shhhhh don't tell anyone but you are my favorite poster sir!!

44 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Ha! OK. You totally confused me with that post.

Hahaha this L is on me!!! I performed badly like gus with his third. Quarter meltdowns!! 

This thread is awesome. You guys are awesome. And I love the new functionality. 

I only have one request, and it might seem anal and highly specific, but Activity > My Activity Streams > Content I posted in... I wish the threads opened to the last page instead of the first. My typical open AUF > ignore my job routine in the mornings is to first go to that link, go through any interesting content there, and then go back out to the forums to see what else is new. Having to click to the last page of each one is not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things, but it's 2017 and we're all here to complain about minor things other people aren't doing for us, right? 

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

This thread is awesome. You guys are awesome. And I love the new functionality. 

I only have one request, and it might seem anal and highly specific, but Activity > My Activity Streams > Content I posted in... I wish the threads opened to the last page instead of the first. My typical open AUF > ignore my job routine in the mornings is to first go to that link, go through any interesting content there, and then go back out to the forums to see what else is new. Having to click to the last page of each one is not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things, but it's 2017 and we're all here to complain about minor things other people aren't doing for us, right? 

Are you clicking on the orange circle or star to the left of the topic? It will take you to the new post in that topic.

5 minutes ago, kd4au said:

Are you clicking on the orange circle or star to the left of the topic? It will take you to the new post in that topic.

Dude. I'm going to focus on my gratitude to you instead of my embarrassment. THANK YOU

4 hours ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Some evil plan to keep newbies from getting their post count up?

Leaves very little excuse for the traditional

"^This^" or

"Ditto" or 

"Thanks!" or

all the other old traditionals.

+1

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Dude. I'm going to focus on my gratitude to you instead of my embarrassment. THANK YOU

Hey, I don't know how I finally figured it out,but it took a while before I did. ha ha

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Where is that gif of the rock clapping enthusiastically?! It is much appropriate here. Hahaha well done sir! Now I know what golf ⛳️ deals with everyday....

You have no idea how bad bird can be. Been dealing with him over 8 years seems like 20

Archived