What happened to the forum?

LKEEL75

19 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

You have no idea how bad bird can be. Been dealing with him over 8 years seems like 20

That's impressive,  Golf.  I didn't think you remembered past yesterday. ;D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All white is pretty good on the cellphone , but not so much when reading off a laptop screen. Either way, kudos on continued innovation 

17 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Confused emoji looks more like an upset, face-palm reaction... Everything else is gucci.

Fixed.

Thanks for all you do RIR!!!

I'm on a laptop. On the football board page, the last 2 columns (posts/views & last poster/ post time) are invisible. Only if you high light them (click and drag) can they be seen. The same for the info under the screenname on the posts.

Also, whatever happened to the icon at the bottom where you could select a white or blue skin for posts ? I'm a blue skin kind of guy so.

The white box for posting is fine but he dark navy just seems to blank out everything on it other than the bright white....which I guess if mostly OK since it's not generally critical to use of the forum but grey on white in some areas is hard to read on my PC.   

Just curious why the changes were considered....was not aware of complaints or problems with the way things were last week or before the tinkering started? 

The emoji options are nice...is that going to be all of them?    They have the potential of saving some shorts posts that are just made to express agreement ...or maybe disagreement without going into details....

Hate to be so picky but I can't even read the topic subject for this thread. It is black on dark navy on my device . Do we know that everyone is seeing the same color scheme ? 

17 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Hate to be so picky but I can't even read the topic subject for this thread. It is black on dark navy on my device . Do we know that everyone is seeing the same color scheme ? 

I could not see what day or when you posted this until quoting you 64. I am blaming it on Homer and Tex. especially homer

52 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I could not see what day or when you posted this until quoting you 64. I am blaming it on Homer and Tex. especially homer

10:14 EST   Yep....think we need to bring in some 12 year old computer expert to sort this out.    Maybe by morning some of the glitches will be rectified.

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

10:14 EST   Yep....think we need to bring in some 12 year old computer expert to sort this out.    Maybe by morning some of the glitches will be rectified.

Russians hacked us. homer has made an a$$ of me. thanks and later 64

5 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Like it better like this?

Yeah.  Just easier on the eyes. :)

I know it's a pain to go through and fix all this stuff.  I'm just busting your chops.

Hey Red, when you check who liked the post those who don't have profile pics only show as a letter so you don't really know who liked it. Also in pm you can barely see names and info because of it being all white.

8 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Hey Red, when you check who liked the post those who don't have profile pics only show as a letter so you don't really know who liked it. Also in pm you can barely see names and info because of it being all white.

Fixed.

One thing I've noticed, and it seems to be a small thing that doesn't happen a ton, is that sometimes "likes" don't all group together. For instance, say if a post was liked 3 times. There will two thumbs up icons on the post. One will have 2 and there will be another one beside it that has one.

Boy if someone does not get the color distinctions and contrasts sorted out soon I'm gonna have to push my cataract surgery forward .......:dunno:

20 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

One thing I've noticed, and it seems to be a small thing that doesn't happen a ton, is that sometimes "likes" don't all group together. For instance, say if a post was liked 3 times. There will two thumbs up icons on the post. One will have 2 and there will be another one beside it that has one.

Picky, picky

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Boy if someone does not get the color distinctions and contrasts sorted out soon I'm gonna have to push my cataract surgery forward .......:dunno:

Go get the surgery, you'll be glad you did.  You may never need reading glasses again.

Archived