Auburn Football All-Access Podcast Episode 145.....

JMR

is up on iTunes as we kick off the 2017 football season. @Eagle5 and I take a quick look at some of the big-picture stuff a couple of days before practice begins. Catch the show here https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...uid=http://auburnfootballallaccess.com/?p=261

Should be up I guess by tomorrow or Mon at latest at War Eagle Sports Radio if you're a Droid user. Hope you enjoy it!

There is a buzz around the Loveliest Village surrounding numerous questions about the 2017 season.  Emotions among fans probably run the continuum from skepticism to exuberance, given the past two years, yet the emergence of potentially elite talent in probable starting QB Jarrett Stidham has spirits high.

Join Coach John Ray and Doug Dean as they kick off the 2017 podcasting season with a look at the big questions, and answer what Coach Gus Malzahn & Co. must find leading up to the September 2nd season opener.

• Like 1

• RunInRed pinned and featured this topic

Just listened to it this morning for the first time...interesting about the chemistry being off last year. Can't wait to hear the next one!

Just got a chance to listen yesterday. Really interesting what you said about the verdict being out about Coach Hand. Great point about it being very difficult to be great at both run blocking and pass pro. Hopefully, the team has found that magic chemistry amongst themselves.

10 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Same question as last year. Any way to get this podcast (and podcasts to come) outside of iTunes?  I don't use iTunes.

It's on the War Eagle Sports Radio app, which I think is available on both iPhone and Android

• Like 1

1 minute ago, triangletiger said:

It's on the War Eagle Sports Radio app, which I think is available on both iPhone and Android

Thanks. I'll look for it.

It's there (WESR). You can also get it ( and tons of other podcasts) by installing the Podcast Addict app on whatever kind of phone you use. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JMR said:

It's there (WESR). You can also get it ( and tons of other podcasts) by installing the Podcast Addict app on whatever kind of phone you use. 

Thanks, JR!

I grabbed the apps and just finished listening to this podcast over a nice cup of coffee and a good early Saturday morning cigar.  Good stuff, coach!  Can hardly wait for the season and your continued insight into AU football.  

6 minutes ago, JMR said:

Thanks, Ox!  How'd the app work for you?

Worked great!  I have both the WESR and the Podcast Addict app installed now.  Used WESR to listen to this edition of All Access.  Gonna learn my way around the PA app and make use of that too. Thank you and TriangleTiger for the advice on how to access.

• Like 1