Two Visitors in AU Today

Roos

One was an OLB - Adam Adamson? 

Don't know the other

Is on front page of Inside AU 

anyone have any details?

You beat me to this question by seconds! Thanks for the post and hope we get answers soon.

4 minutes ago, Roos said:

One was an OLB - Adam Adamson? 

Don't know the other

Is on front page of Inside AU 

anyone have any details?

Number two lb and a receiver I think!

I just realized Adam Anderson is the guy that bama wants so bad as 23 said. I'm hype!

Anderson initiated the visit. We were recruiting him but he said he wanted to visit this visit. I still feel he ends up at UGA or possibly bama but WDE said bama wanted him and bama does want him bad. Kid is a stud was committed to UGA then LSU now he is uncommitted. 

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yeah his commitments have been all over the place. Have no idea what's going on in his head. He is a stud I will say that

So if, by some chance, he should decide to commit to Auburn today or tomorrow we shouldn't get the warm fuzzies.

14 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

So if, by some chance, he should decide to commit to Auburn today or tomorrow we shouldn't get the warm fuzzies.

I wouldn't jmo

Anderson is for sure a STUD!  Just have to see how it plays out.  We need some length in our LB core and would be a great weak side backer in our system.  

8 hours ago, corchjay said:

Anderson is for sure a STUD!  Just have to see how it plays out.  We need some length in our LB core and would be a great weak side backer in our system.  

In his HUDL film, he is most often attatched.  I see him growing into more of a buck.

Two highly-ranked, out-of-state targets visit Auburn before fall camp

Benjamin Wolk-Sec Country

The Tigers hosted one of the most impressive ones over the weekend.

Adam Anderson is the No. 2 outside linebacker in the nation, according to the 247Sports composite rankings. Anderson has had a whirlwind recruitment since he last spoke with SEC Country earlier in the spring. Anderson attended Auburn’s first junior day of the summer when he was still committed to Georgia.

Adam-Anderson-by-Jeff-Sentell-080516l_em
4-star OLB Adam Anderson (Jeff Sentell/SEC Country)

I wrote at that time about Anderson’s unstable commitment and how the Tigers could be a threat.

As it turned out, Anderson’s commitment wasn’t very solid. He de-committed from Georgia soon after, and before long, found a new home when he committed to LSU on a visit with a few of his Rome (Ga.) teammates. But that didn’t last long, either. Anderson recently chose to re-open his recruitment yet again, citing a premature jump into LSU’s class.

So Anderson is back on the market, and he told SEC Country he plans to be there for a while, as he watches the 2017 football season and takes visit to better find his fit.

His most recent visit was to Auburn.

Anderson visited the Plains for the second time on Sunday. Tim Horton is his area recruiter, and he has developed a fairly strong relationship with Anderson.

“Tim Horton has been texting me for a while, telling me to come check it out just before any final decision is made,” Anderson said. “It’s actually really good. Auburn plays a lot of freshmen. It’s a good environment. It’s not too big or too small. It’s good to be around. … Hopefully I’ll be able to check it out again.”

Despite once committing to and de-committing from Georgia, I expect Anderson will ultimately reselect the Bulldogs. But Auburn has now gotten him on campus twice this spring and summer. Anderson is a perfect example of a top prospect who, with a strong display in the 2017 season, could heavily increase interest in the Tigers.

Nation’s fastest recruit visiting Auburn

In fitting Anthony Schwartz fashion, the 4-star wide receiver has quickly made a Southeast round trip this week.

Anthony Schwartz
4-star WR Anthony Schwartz (Zach Abolverdi/SEC Country)

Schwartz visited Tennessee, Georgia, LSU and Auburn in a four-day span. The wide receiver prospect who has clocked a 10.15-second 100-meter dash — the fastest high school time in the nation — sped across the SEC to make visits to the non-Florida members of his top 7, excluding Southern Cal, which even Schwartz isn’t fast enough to visit in such short order.

Auburn was the final stop. He stayed on the Plains overnight and will be at the team’s first practice of fall camp on Monday.

Like Anderson, this is the second time Schwartz has visited Auburn this recruiting cycle. He attended the A-Day game and said he was surprised by the warm welcome from the coaching staff. Schwartz quickly thrust Auburn into his top group, giving Florida a run for top school.

For now, the Gators are still considered the team to beat. After all, the Gators have all 21 predictions in the 247Sports Crystal Ball.

I know Florida leads but with that kind of speed this young man would be a great addition to our class.

I really hope he signs with us and we can yell at CCL to use The Schwartz. In fact, I think his first name should officially be changed from "Anthony" to "The". Assuming he signs with Auburn, of course. 

And I know that I'm not the first, second or third to make a Spaceballs reference, but one cannot make too many Spaceballs references. 

15 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Schwartz visited Tennessee, Georgia, LSU and Auburn in a four-day span. The wide receiver prospect who has clocked a 10.15-second 100-meter dash — the fastest high school time in the nation — sped across the SEC to make visits to the non-Florida members of his top 7, excluding Southern Cal, which even Schwartz isn’t fast enough to visit in such short order.

Auburn was the final stop. He stayed on the Plains overnight and will be at the team’s first practice of fall camp on Monday.

Between him and Shawn Shivers we would definitely have some of the fastest players in the country.

1 hour ago, lkeel75 said:

we would definitely have some of the fastest players in the country.

I could see someone breaking the 4.00 sec 40 yard dash barrier at our annual speed day.;D

Just now, oracle79 said:

I could see someone breaking the 4.00 sec 40 yard dash barrier at our annual speed day.;D

Someone posted on another thread that they have actually raced and it is on youtube, but I haven't seen a link yet.

They compete in the same 2A classification in FL and race for state titles. Also race in national event. Believe they were in Oregon at the Prefontaine Classic together. It's out there, I promise.

1 minute ago, au_bsci_04 said:

They compete in the same 2A classification in FL and race for state titles. Also race in national event. Believe they were in Oregon at the Prefontaine Classic together. It's out there, I promise.

Well you know how it is around here.  No link = rumor   :ucrazy:

Archived