2017 Fall Camp - Mon, July 31 (First Practice)

RunInRed

1 minute ago, DAG said:

We are at bad times when we aren't surprised when students can't finish classes.

No I'm saying it was already known that he would show up late to fall camp because of the class I think is still going. So there's no surprise there. We know he will finish the class in due time.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they know that we have all the parts to make this a special season. Just have to get everything lined up in camp and prepared to execute come game time. Can't wait to purchase my tickets to the SECCG and the Playoffs! Let's get it! :wareagle:

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I think they know that we have all the parts to make this a special season. Just have to get everything lined up in camp and prepared to execute come game time. Can't wait to purchase my tickets to the SECCG and the Playoffs! Let's get it! :wareagle:

Yep....been keeping up with Mercedes-Benz dome updates and it's looking pretty dope. Here's hoping we're there December and January! This team is tired of losing and that hunger is spread out. Just like Tray said they're ready now!

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Was expecting Ashley to definitely be on here

Freshmen are not participating in the first part of practice.

3 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Freshmen are not participating in the first part of practice.

Oh yeah yeah, slipped my mind

The guys look impressive in the walkout video.  Davidson looks like a beast.  Our big WR's are bigger then our LBs lol.  D. Davis doesn't look anywhere close to 247 lbs that they had him listed during the summer.  

2 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Nice! Sal looked pretty good in the drill as well. A little bit slow on his steps though.

Stid to Bubba! That's what I been wanting to see! Going to be a frightening sight for all defenses.

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Stid to Bubba! That's what I been wanting to see! Going to be a frightening sight for all defenses.

Kerryon is gonna be put in much better situations for him in Chip's O.  

Just now, corchjay said:

Kerryon is gonna be put in much better situations for him in Chip's O.  

Yeah for sure no doubt about that

Y'all. I can't even deal. 

So flipping pumped the season is upon us!

Reading this thread is a nice ending to a Monday. Thanks @RunInRed and everyone else for sharing updates! 

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

Trying to finish a class. He's removed any mention of Auburn from his Twitter profile... guessing he's on his way to JuCo.

Ugh... not what I wanted to read.

I'm sure it was Rhett's fault! Oh, I mean, well, never mind.

Archived