2018 Princeton Review Rankings

AU-24

This is funny, right?  Maybe all athletes is what is the consideration.  We have a nice pool and equestrian center probably puts us on top.  Rank our football stadium and it's now bottom half of the SEC.  

26 minutes ago, corchjay said:

This is funny, right?  Maybe all athletes is what is the consideration.  We have a nice pool and equestrian center probably puts us on top.  Rank our football stadium and it's now bottom half of the SEC.  

Agree 100% 

29 minutes ago, corchjay said:

New_Auburn_Arena.jpg

The party schools surprised me until I thought about where Tulane is. Then it made sense. I'd probably drink more if I was stuck in New Orleans for 4 years too. A weekend is enough for that place. 

We get ranked number one in athletic facilities, and the first comment is to criticize our athletic facilities.  Kevin Steele told me in the spring that the only thing that he can't overcome in recruiting is "Auburn people talking bad about Auburn".  Maybe we should be proud of the ranking, and look forward to the planned upgrades.  

3 minutes ago, im4aual said:

We get ranked number one in athletic facilities, and the first comment is to criticize our athletic facilities.  Kevin Steele told me in the spring that the only thing that he can't overcome in recruiting is "Auburn people talking bad about Auburn".  Maybe we should be proud of the ranking, and look forward to the planned upgrades.  

This exactly. If we're already at the top spot, we will really distance ourselves from the rest of the field with all upgrades coming.

17 hours ago, AU-24 said:

According to the Princeton review...Wow!

Best athletic facilities

1. Auburn University

2. Kansas State University

3. Grinnell College

http://college.usatoday.com/2017/07/31/2018-princeton-review-rankings/

I'm just amazed that we beat out Grinnell - you know, that private Liberal Arts College in Iowa that we've all heard of. 

4 hours ago, Barnacle said:

I'm just amazed that we beat out Grinnell - you know, that private Liberal Arts College in Iowa that we've all heard of. 

Well....yes, that's true...but considering the comments and such, maybe it's just another example about the grass always being greener on the other side of the fence.  Maybe opinions on the AU facilities should be limited to only those people who have visited at least 8 other SEC schools in the past 2 years ...and seen more on campus than just a football game. :dunno:

21 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well....yes, that's true...but considering the comments and such, maybe it's just another example about the grass always being greener on the other side of the fence.  Maybe opinions on the AU facilities should be limited to only those people who have visited at least 8 other SEC schools in the past 2 years ...and seen more on campus than just a football game. :dunno:

As an AUFamily member, I am an expert in just about everything!

Opinions may need to be limited to people who have seen all AU facilities as well. And waking or diving past them does not count! Come on, we are not Bammers that think Bryant Denny is the only building on the UA campus.

50 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

This report really just gave JJ a raise and contract extension.

S*#t!

Archived