**Official 2017 "Nip Watch"** Called-0900 8/24!!

WarTim

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my season tickets today!  One step closer to the NIP>>>>

On 8/7/2017 at 9:11 AM, Harp_AU2013 said:

got down into the 50's here. the nip is here!

Please, no premature Nipulation

52 minutes ago, gr82be said:

69346466.jpg

I have a signed photo of Don Knotts sitting my my office.  Autographs of people that were important to me are one of the things I collect and he was one of the first ones I went after.  PSA authenticated and I have it behind museum glass to tell you how important that show was to me growing up.  Funny thing is I am only 26.

29 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I have a signed photo of Don Knotts sitting my my office.  Autographs of people that were important to me are one of the things I collect and he was one of the first ones I went after.  PSA authenticated and I have it behind museum glass to tell you how important that show was to me growing up.  Funny thing is I am only 26.

Sent you a PM. The show has timeless themes so I'm not surprised at all. 

26 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Sent you a PM. The show has timeless themes so I'm not surprised at all. 

It really is.  Since I am staring at it, I thought I would post a picture of it.  The second photo is the wall in which it sits next to autographed photos of Steve Carell (The Office), and Jane Goodall (animal activist).  And this is just one wall.  The other walls also have autographs too but I won't make you guys see those.

Don.jpg

Wall.jpg

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

It really is.  Since I am staring at it, I thought I would post a picture of it.  The second photo is the wall in which it sits next to autographed photos of Steve Carell (The Office), and Jane Goodall (animal activist).  And this is just one wall.  The other walls also have autographs too but I won't make you guys see those.

Don.jpg

Wall.jpg

Love Jane. Nice...

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Impressive abw

Me and you both Golf. I lost my Dad 31 years ago. It warms my heart to see Andy. He looks SO much like my Dad. 

I've noticed the slightly deeper blue of the sky at dusk.  The slightly deeper orange at daybreak. 

There are a lot of signs of "TheNip". Its a state of mind, not a weather forecast.  Being 61, I remember listening to the radio while my Pop and I (and others) started getting the patches ready to plant.  I remember picking up pecans to take to the pecan shed for a little bit of pocket change.  Football practice got a little more intense.  The Cheerleaders got a little prettier.  There are a lot of things that lead up to Tim's "Nip".  Weather is just one of them.

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

Bought my Auburn UGA tickets for this season, it's coming

Let's hope that you're glad you did that in about 3 months

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Let's hope that you're glad you did that in about 3 months

Yeah well we'll see. I regretted it last year. 

Sitting poolside at our oldest daughters house. Heated pool. Cool breeze. Guys and gals...The Nip draweth near.......???

Another regrettable (but, alas, needful) trip back to Tloosa, I've caught my neighbor staring, and muttering, about all those leaves on my sycamore. He sees what's comin'. 

My daughter's neighbor was actually raking leaves.  

While hot and humid today the dusk came earlier, with a subtle burnt orange hue shaded against the blue sky. In the distance, an eagle flies, circling its prey. And as the begonias and hydrangeas that line the beautiful Auburn yards slowly drift away for their Fall retreat, the call of the Nip draws ever closer.

Archived